for We'll Call Him Fred

12/8/2013 c1 5GinnyWeasley12345
Awwwwww, that made me actually cry (in a good way). It was so sweet, and... Awwwwww! Fred's death is the one that always gets me, sorry.
But well done you for such a great story.
:')
8/5/2011 c1 23Summerflowers26
aww, what a cute story. Personally, i always liked fred better, but i love the weasley twins! I was so sad when fred died, but this is a great story to show how george moved on, but yet still remembers his twin.

A great story, i loved it :)
7/19/2011 c1 KaKkOiI
Ahh! i think this is my favorite one-shot i have read on this sight. i kinda got teary eyed
7/18/2011 c1 11Fiori Omega
That was so cute :)
7/18/2011 c1 7Macceh
This was sweet! However, I think you could have got away without the whispered words from Fred and just had George come to that conclusion by talking to Angelina; I felt the slight supernatural element broke the flow of the story a little bit, but that's just my opinion. Saying that I still liked it a lot and think that your use of the three am line was really good, it fitted perfectly into the conversation! Thank you very much taking part in my challenge!
7/15/2011 c1 3a bit of slytherin
Oh my dead wizard god! Sooooooooo amaaaaaazzzzzzzing!

You honor the name Fred! Fred will be missed and mourned and thank you so much for posting this! It probably helped me get over his death a little more. Of course, it still makes me ball my eyes out but now it won't take so long to regain composure! Hehehe

I love you Weasley Twins! Thanks!
7/15/2011 c1 Nicole0LiveLaughLove0