FanFiction.Net
for I Didn't Ask

11/29/2011 c1 Izzador
Write more soon:)
7/23/2011 c1 148Cereal-Killa
Bahahahaha yes! Whoo hoo!

More please! ... I lurves it. Makes my heart all mushy! :)
7/22/2011 c1 6BrokenTombstone
Hey i've been reading your stories for a while now and i just have to say you are the reason that i started reading fanfictions! I just recently got an account and i new first thing i had to come and thank you because without your stories i wouldn't still be reading fanfictions. I think i have read most of your stories and they are all amazing:P i wish you would update more often but i know you must get busy. Anyways i'm really looking forward to reading this new fic. Anyways goodnight!
7/19/2011 c1 65Sakura Blossom Storm
When did you publish this? I hate having no internet!

This was amazing, it was almost lyrical and poetic, I don't know if you intended to set it out like you did but it really worked out, it was almost like the gaps and changes in the writing were like gasps and gaps in. Courtney's mind.

A great first chapter and I can't wait to read more :D
7/16/2011 c1 13IDontDance.Ever
I like how you started this story, the poetry form is really beautiful. It's too early to say if I'm in love with the story or not, but it does sound interesting-not to mention well written. And god knows how hard it is to find a new story in this fandom that is...Plus, it's been a while since I read a new DxC story, may as well start again.

Hope the next chapter comes soon!