for The Most Hallowed Alliance

8/29/2020 c1 saragwaine
Oh My... I just looking for the next chapter, its make me so curious. Why don't you keep writting this amazing story? :)))
6/2/2020 c10 Guest
Abandoned? :(
2/7/2020 c10 wolfawaken
Have you abandoned this story since it been 7 years?
10/22/2019 c10 11DinoPirate
Hey, it's been 6 years since you've updated and I want to see Merlin roast Umbringe.
10/21/2019 c10 1Evo-Kun
Please update this story. It's well written and engaging and it has much promise and potential for greatness
Best regards
Evo-kun
2/18/2019 c1 TheExiledOfCamelot
I’m might say this a billion times but look at your Emails or Notifications Mate. EVERYONE WANTS MORE. JUST A FINISH. HOWEVER BAD IT IS, A FINISH IS ALL WE WANT. A SUMMERY OF WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO WRITE.
8/27/2018 c8 Clariqueen
A group of 5 is called a quintet.
Then sextet, septet, octet, etc. :)
1/18/2018 c10 Raven-Pheonix
Please please please please please finish this story! I know it's been basically 4 years and there is probably no chance of you ever finishing it. I suppose there is no harm in asking as this,and the first one,are two of the best crossovers I have read them along with your other Merlin story's, they are some of my favorite ones to you for posting them as I know I will never have the courage to post anything I ever write.
1/6/2018 c10 5Koala789
GAAAAAH CLIFFIE UPDATE PLEEEEEASE! NEW CHAPTER MUCH NEEDED THANK YOU!
1/6/2018 c7 Koala789
D'AWWW BB GODRIC! Okay back to reading now.
1/5/2018 c10 4Rosycat
PLEASE PLEASE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MORE
11/18/2017 c1 ReiReiBelle
please please finish
10/21/2017 c1 6Author Pendragon Of Camelot
It's... It's not FINISHED!? What am I gonna do!? Please, Please finish it! I'm begging you!
7/26/2017 c1 AddictedToReading1756
hi! any chance you're going to continue this story
6/24/2017 c10 TheLittleCatmole
Is there any chance you'll continue this? Pretty please?
297 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »