for Anita has a WHAT!

10/17/2018 c1 8Merinus
I'm afraid to tell you, if you didn't know, that this story of yours, "Anita has a WHAT!", goes against the policy of this site. This site states in its list of "Rules & Guidelines" about works it won't allow based on other authors or publishers, "FanFiction respects the expressed wishes of the following authors/publishers and will not archive entries based on their work: Anne Rice, […] Laurell K. Hamilton […]". And the Anita Blake series was written by Laurell K. Hamilton. If you haven't seen the list or if the list looked different when you first uploaded your story, go to your account, then to the menu to left, then click on "Publish", and the click on "Rules & Guidelines" (of course, the layout might be different on mobile versions of the site, I don't know). Furthest down on the page you'll see the list of authors/publishers that I'm talking about. If you really have to have this story up on the net, then upload it to DeviantArt or ArchiveofOurOwn or another site. So be a polite user and delete this story from this site, or I will go on and tell someone who I know will take it down.
2/6/2018 c1 Eric21468
Hi I miss Anita Blake fanfiction so much since pommedesang .org disappeared with all the stories on it. I'm begging you to update this or write more.
5/18/2015 c1 22MelissaRM
...more please?
3/21/2015 c1 brighteyes343
Update soon
It has great potential
2/14/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Shouldn't this be in the books section, for the Anita Blake series?
5/3/2014 c1 Brenda Neff
I know this is from 2011 but, please right some more. I enjoyed it.
9/1/2012 c1 Guest
keep writing
7/16/2011 c1 1Aloubell
Hiya's! It seems like this story could get interesting. u definitely set up this introduction that makes the readers wonder why all of this info is significant as well as how important this anita is. So I say keep going with the story!

There's just a few grammatical things:

The first is with this sentence: "Today was Wednesday the 5th of January 2000." It should be "The day was Wednesday..."

Another thing is with the whole zombie raising thing. Try to mention why/how he does that. Also mention why he needs to do it.

Other than those things, the story was good and I wish you luck on future chapters ^^

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service