FanFiction.Net

Loved it
1/4/2014 c1 nayin17
I liked Ginny's speech...go girl
8/8/2013 c4 Lokken.8
What a nice little story! Well done!
6/14/2013 c3 nayin
Oh I liked that Ginny didn't throw herself at Harry without asking to be treated his equal first. I hate post DH stories when Ginny forgives Harry instantly without even asserting her rights
2/3/2013 c4 49jack63kids
Aw, what a great ending. Very romantic and not overdone either. There's enough detail in there to know how their lives together are going to be for a while. You can imagine their early careers and a few stolen moments between work and training.

I've really enjoyed this story. Simple and yet very complex emotions and an important stage in their lives, dealt with with style and enough details to make it really interesting to those of us who wondered what happened in the 19 years.
2/3/2013 c3 jack63kids
It's not easy writing necessary details that move the plot along but aren't really part of the action. You did the whole 'Harry passed his driving test first time' without just saying that or giving every last detail of what it entailed and stopping the flow of the story. Being a details person though, the driving part is called a 'driving test' and the written part is the 'written theory test' - neither are called exams here. We have both these days, started 1st July 1996. Sorry - yes, dull, dull, dull.

Love the gentle way you introduced romance to the story and how Ginny is dealing with Harry. I can just imagine her doing that - a little bit of punishment, a little bit of self-improvement. And yeah, people do have a weird tendency to try to change the things in people that first attracted them. Nicely used in this chapter.
12/8/2012 c4 8PSdancer54
AW! That was a wonderful ending!
12/8/2012 c3 PSdancer54
Aw yay! They're back together!
11/25/2012 c4 22Sorcerer's Muse
A satisfying ending to a cute little story. And I a have to say, what you did with Molly and what she thinks is unnatural, was one of your more inspired bits of the whole fic. Finding things like that, that you can turn around and make into a joke show a level of sophistication that not everyone can manage.
11/25/2012 c3 Sorcerer's Muse
A very nice progression of your story. Two things I'll point out. Wouldn't everyone, not just Harry, show up to the DMV with their bike for their first test without having a license already? I know in the US you'd have to have a permit, but all you need to pass to get that is a written exam. Second thing, it seems a bit odd that Harry, a fully qualified wizard who Kingsley expects will have no trouble with the entrance exams for the academy would need help from Mr. Weasley with a Permanent Cushioning Charm. Magic isn't Harry's weakness. I think it might have been more accurate to who Harry is for him to have needed help finding the jacket and helmet and making sure they were the right size from her father. I know I'm picking. Don't let that detract from the fact that I do like this.
11/25/2012 c2 Sorcerer's Muse
Still taking your time which is good. You know I like that. A thought for the future. You might consider a few less of these (!) They lose impact if you have them in every other sentence. (!) are a true case of less equaling more.
11/25/2012 c1 Sorcerer's Muse
If this is your first go at a fic and no help from a beta, then you've got a good start. I find the biggest mistake most people seem to make is being in too much of a hurry.
11/3/2012 c4 2EmlynMara
Wonderfully sweet ending to a great story. Love the way Harry proposes. And despite his dreams, he probably had a good idea when he suggested eloping. ;-)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »