for To The Black Veil Brides, To Let Me Live

12/5/2015 c1 thisisthesuicideroom
BEST BVB POEM I HAVE EVER STUMBLED UPON! YOU ARE AWESOME! ROCK ON BLACK VEIL BRIDESMAID! WHOO!
6/23/2015 c1 3LiddieX
That's a really cute poem, and, yeah, it doesn't really rhyme, but poems don't need to, and it displays your emotions, and actually, mine too.
6/22/2015 c1 WitchLover101
This is honestly the most awesome poem ever! I can really relate to it. I just got into this band recently and they have changed my perspective on a lot of things. They are inspiring, really. Anyways, back to the point: nice work on the poem. :)
7/31/2014 c1 2BlackFoxoftheMoon
Hi, This poem does not suck. The only thing that sucks are the fuckin' haters that pick on people who are different. Never give in and stand up for what you believe in because if you don't who will. :)
10/19/2013 c1 Guest
I love bvb they are my life they have saved me bvb army for life Im so glad I started listening to them they are amazing and I loved the Poem
9/15/2013 c1 Guest
This is fucking awesome!
8/30/2013 c1 Guest
This is a amazing poem. I love it, you are a wonderful writer and this poem speaks the truth. Andy, CC, Jinxx, and Jake would all be proud to see this poem. :3 3
6/12/2013 c1 4thisismysecretlife
this is amazing! I love BVB and this is so true :D
6/1/2013 c1 37Hellsig Otoupeim
this is just true, and even though it s not the same level of poetry as Rousseau, Hugo and others, your feelings are expressed truly and are shared by so many people that it is just amazing.

i like the ending ;)
4/1/2013 c1 anonymous love
This is amazing and I can relate to it so much, BVB saved my life and showed me that I can carry on. Long live the BVB army 3
2/22/2013 c1 Sweet Blasphemy 4 Me Lily
:) Summed it up
11/24/2012 c1 2MyMiddleNameIs
Omg lol read this after i been reading shattered ivory _ loved it
9/26/2012 c1 MusicOfTheKnight
this is a great poem!
4/15/2012 c1 5ArtemisSakuraRose
This poem is sooooo good! I'm sure you'll be an amazing author some day! Untill then, just keep on loving life and keep writing!
2/20/2012 c1 15Signora Ted
*tears up* loved it. Imma go show it to my friend now :)
30 Page 1 2 Next »