for Mariposa

8/31 c1 CRUMM-E
Okay... it's 2017... you haven't written in 4 years... can you please finish this? The writing is amazing! It is so hard to find well-written charactersyou've got itI need itRIP my soul
2/14/2015 c5 Cazv
It's been more than 2 years since you updated this, but pleaaase i need another chapter!
5/16/2013 c5 squintyoureyes
This is EXCELLENT so far, I really just want to cry about your pitch-perfect Santana, ugh, prickly tough sweet baby girl. I am officially following this religiously.
3/21/2013 c5 anon
Please keep writing! I love this story, and you are a great writer! Please hurry!
2/28/2013 c5 Ascoeur
YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER! YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE STORY GOING, THE AGNST, THE ROMANCE, THE CHARACTERIZATION, THE DEVELOPMENT... IT'S ALL JUST PERFECT! IT'S SO HARD TO FIND GOOD STORIES LIKE YOURS! PLEASE UDPATE SOON :3

(I've exhausted all my reviews for this story, so i had to post anonymously)

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE!
2/27/2013 c5 180mniessence
I'm glad Santana;s "first" time was with a guy that genuinely cared about her, though. So nice plot point.
2/27/2013 c4 0mniessence
SNIFF, they've both lost their virginity to guys... :'(
2/27/2013 c3 0mniessence
HAHAHA NICE XD
2/27/2013 c2 0mniessence
Poor Santana. But going solo is kinda hawt.
2/27/2013 c1 0mniessence
So sad... same-sex love being looked down upon :(
2/14/2013 c5 expendableexpressionist
This is one of the best fics that I've read. Great character depth and continuity. Update soon!
1/18/2013 c5 theywouldn'tletmedelete
I love it when you write things. Your Santana is amazingly angsty and makes my heart hurt and your Brittany is the perfect touch of blond and innocent.

I'm pretty sure Mariposa is *pretends to be Kanye* the best Brittana fanfic of all time. Of ALL time.
1/17/2013 c5 IzaGleek
Fantastic chapter, you are such a good writer. I can really feel Santana's pain and Britt's hurt. I do hope things start to get a bit easier for them soon.
1/5/2013 c5 terrible muriel
Lovely writing!

It seems you've become an even better writer during your hiatus. Congrats!
1/5/2013 c5 ellociin