for When Windows are Broken

4/25 c8 Munat
Pls update soon Pls update soon
7/15/2020 c8 lissrac
Great Story .. I hope one day you decide to continue writing more!
8/16/2011 c8 bunnyace
Amazing story , you are such a talented story teller. Very different story of Ollie & Chole , the re union between Oliver & Chloe brought tears to my eyes. Well done
8/5/2011 c8 2zuntiz
I really enjoyed this story, it actually reminded me a little of Jane Eyre.
8/3/2011 c8 2Jeremy Shane
Good Story
8/3/2011 c8 Allie
Loved it!
8/3/2011 c8 Allie
Omg I love this story, I think that you've written it perfectly and I look forward to reading the next chapter
8/2/2011 c8 blue red wing
Great chapter loving this story thanks for updating so quickly
8/2/2011 c8 3Stop Dreaming
What a great chapter, sad yet heart warming at the same time. I am glad Chloe finally knows the truth. I really do feel for Oliver, he just doesn't want to burden the others. I loved Chloe's speech after she found out...

"You left because you had lost your sight Oliver. You left because you couldn't face everyone's pity. There is more to you than your sight Ollie, you are more than Green Arrow, you are MY hero and the love of my life. You are more to your friends than money or leadership; you are their friend foremost. You were so wrong to believe or think otherwise. Come home."

... So sweet and I think it was exactly what Oliver needed to hear. I also liked the comparison to the letter she wrote when she disappeared.

Anyways I'm looking forward to read more, thanks for sharing :)
8/2/2011 c8 16Mark-Owen
Very big thanks to you for sharing with us this fic, I really enjoyed it! This dark storyline deserved to lead on a happy ending which you made perfectly. You're very talented, I really could feel how hard it was for them both when they started speaking and your description of Oliver's blindness took my breath away! I'm so glad they got their happy ending!
8/2/2011 c8 5Aida013
Nice interaction with Douglas, and a respectably happy ending
8/2/2011 c7 Aida013
Thanks for the fast update... liked that you gave us a bit of insight into Ollie's life. Keep it coming
8/1/2011 c7 16Mark-Owen
I'm very excited now, you're making us wait, I really thought this chapter would have been the chlollie convo but you decided to keep us waiting and increasing the pressure and I love that! I'm too wondering if Chloe knows about Oliver's blindness or not?

Also I was very impressed by the way you describe almost every action that Oliver does, showing us how he deals with his blindness and you've made a pretty good job at finding a new professional occupation to him plus, you got real informations (as the Banque de France) which make it more real.

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter which, I hope will be the Chloe/Oliver confrontation.
8/1/2011 c7 3Stop Dreaming
Great chapter. I loved the Emil/Oliver convo... I do hope Oliver thinks about what was said.

Im wondering... Does Chloe still not know that Oliver is blind and is jumping to conclusions?

Im looking forward to read more. Thanks for sharing.
7/29/2011 c6 2Jeremy Shane