for A Tribute to Mayhem

2/24/2012 c5 creativesm75
nice
2/13/2012 c1 3TheDarkWitchofNarnia
this is brilliant! you've really captured gred and forges personalities spiffingly! its really well written aswell. Good job keep going
1/14/2012 c4 1FoxFlyer
I guess the hilarity of the first three chapters couldn't last forever... but I was kind of hoping it would. More hilarity next though yes? This kind of thing is too heavy to do more than once.
1/14/2012 c3 FoxFlyer
Ok, my only thought is that if this took place in book three then Harry shouldn't have the firebolt yet. *mega-pout*

Vixie: That bit of nit-pickyness aside, a great two-chappie blowout. It was so hilarious! Poor poor Fred. =D
1/14/2012 c2 FoxFlyer
So did he drink the pumpkin juice or did he drink the bottle with the exploding fluid? *is confused*

Vixie: To the next chapter, let's find out!
1/14/2012 c1 FoxFlyer
That was sooooo sweet! 3 I love Fred and George and my love of them just increased tenfold because of you. 3
1/13/2012 c4 UmbridgeH8r
Great work! update soon!
1/13/2012 c4 MschifMkr42
I liked it! It was a bit short but hopefully your next chapter will be longer. I love how you had Fred think MerlinsBalls. I dunno why but that was really funny to me xD get an update out soon!
1/13/2012 c4 moldywart
Hey! Short but sweet. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
1/13/2012 c4 1Sevgi
This was so sweet! I really teared up near the end because of Fred telling Mrs. Weasley he wasn't going anywhere. If only they knew... sob. UPDATE SOON!
1/11/2012 c4 3thekawaiifangirl
this was such a heartfelt story, i think you did perfectly in capturing the moment between Molly and Fred 3 please update!
9/18/2011 c3 19slimygrimy
Loved it! Simply hilarious, poor George with a broken nose, and poor Fred when the realisation hit him XD You're brilliant, keep writing!
9/3/2011 c3 6Fayre Vala
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA great chapter, Freddie! Seriously though, it was hilarious on more than one occasion. The end in particular had me laughing. Totally believable. Poetry in the entrance way? Nice touch =]
8/31/2011 c3 MoLdY-WaRt
BAHAHA well done! This was really funny! Keep up the brilliant work! :D
8/31/2011 c3 1Sevgi
YAY FRED'S BACK TO NORMAL! haha though it was absolutely hilarious while it lasted. poor george xD and way to go Hermione for stepping in and helping out! UPDATE!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »