for The Geek Lord of Commorragh

10/11/2018 c1 Guest
Nice
4/23/2014 c1 2CMVreud
Awesome opener.
While I don't like self-inserts, this gods-are-we-and-worlds-we-made approach is rather freshening and awesomely executed.
Just a pity it's a one-shot and it's propably never being finalized.
Or do you have a list of stories who begun with this?
8/31/2013 c1 1Haldir639
Please update, I didn't really care for the beginning but I rather enjoyed the latter part.
8/18/2011 c1 4machiavellianFictionist
Okay, this was quite good! Even though I'm not such a big fan of first person stories, I enjoyed this one. Some tips: Don't use abreviations like "WTF" when it's best to say "What the fuck?" Try to make complex sentences instead of putting stuff between parentheses. Other than that, It's quite good. I don't know much of Dark Eldar fluff, but I like the way you wrote the characters. I'll see if I can do my part and write an immertion story too. Hoping to see more chapters soon! Ave Imperator.
7/24/2011 c1 Darth nylon544
Man, starsawn07, you have got to update this fic. I really want to read about what happens next. As long as you maintain that this story is not serious and that its just for fun I will like it.Also don't turn your character into a Gary stu.

Update
7/19/2011 c1 7Fortune Zyne
Loved it! But Vect has been described and depicted with black hair from what I've seen.

How I always pictured him anyway...

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
7/19/2011 c1 2United Systems Navy
This is a pretty interesting idea you've got going, love to see where it goes.
7/17/2011 c1 1carcturus334
your words speak truth.This website do needs more dark eldar stories And also humor stories.Hopefully this fic will teach me more about dark eldar lore.heheh learning and enjoying it same time.My math teacher should have done that.

And also hopefully the parenthesis could be put in somewhere of a author's note section.It really breaks the mood.

Damn great First chapter!

And also does the dark eldar worship slaanesh or hates him/her/it?
7/17/2011 c1 4samurai89
This is a cool story but you really shouldnt put too many brackets or interuption in the story, mark it with a number and leave an authors note. I do not want to read about your like of David Attenburgh in the middle of the story.
7/17/2011 c1 2Relkan811
You're right, the world needs more Dark Eldar stuff! I gotta say I'm really interested in seeing where you take this story. Using Akido to fight Lady Malys, lol.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service