for My Mute Boy

6/30/2012 c1 2Waffels12
love it awesome.
4/18/2012 c1 2BelikovMazur
Nice I love the story but I think you should write more about the mute boy

It's awesome
3/14/2012 c1 cband
fucking amazing!
2/19/2012 c1 hannah
Hey, I just read some of your reviews, and while most were positive, one was very rude. Criticizing you on your grammar, when funny enough the review itself was wrongly written too, very ironic. The reviewer (deathyhallows) didn't capitalize the beginnings of sentences, or capitalize the letter 'I', and yet they had the nerve to call out you on it. You are an amazing writer, don't listen to the idiotic self burned.
2/19/2012 c1 hannah
I absolutely love your stories. Your amazingly talented, but obviously you know that by now. Your stories are so good, and their also real; no fake emotions that the real Darkest Powers characters wouldn't have. You are wonderfully brilliant when it comes to writing. Hope you know that, because it's 100% true.
2/17/2012 c1 Guest
I love this story. I've read it like 6 times
2/5/2012 c1 5Chlerek and Clace
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I want a friend like Derek ;) heehee XP
1/13/2012 c1 7Inujuju712
I read this at LEAST once a day!
10/22/2011 c1 Guest
So sweet. I love it.
10/15/2011 c1 6Shay Wolfe
CHLEREK!U SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE THIS 1-SHOT INTO A STORY W/CHAPTERS ITS SO AMAZING! it was almost as if he were parshly deaf. theres a guy in my art class(i started hs im so happy) whos like that. he has a signer person and he talks too...he once jokingly said he could here me with his mic-thingy off and in his pocket. TT^TT so cruel. but hes funny he also has a twin brother named derek(derick?)! lol! ahh...so far hs is fun. well im gonna go and read some more of your stories now

CiĆ o!

-Shay-pyon 3
9/17/2011 c1 Exclamationpoint27
Oh.my.goodness. Ok no joke your story is my ultimate favorite Derek and Chloe story.like believe me when I say this,but I have read sooo many chlerek stories and yours has been my fav. Your writing is excellent and your ideas r awesome lol btw Derek is so hot! Keep up the awesome work lol
8/22/2011 c1 18VeraRain18
SO CUTE! LOVED IT!
8/22/2011 c1 Werewolf-Lover423
Aww this story is just too cute,I was smiling the whole way through!I love your story to pieces-i'm not even sure you can do that,but I do! ;)
8/5/2011 c1 LionHeart53
Love love love love it! XD XD XD XD

This was super amazingly wonderfull, I have always been into Derek, but mute Derek was just so sexy! Rae was a bitch and she deserved more than a slap!If only they had powers in this story, Tori could have given her magical std's with a spell and uncurable warts all over her face, that would teach her! (I am so evil arn't I?) Loved how Derek was the one to slap her by the way. :)

P.S. Keep up the amazing stories and be sure to update my personal favorites (can you sense how selfish I am hahaha)they are " I fallen in love with my pet dog" and " fifteenth centurey".
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »