for My Mute Boy

I LOVE IT!
7/23/2011 c1 7Someonesbaby987
That is sooo Cute!
7/17/2011 c1 1CeCsep
Awww... that was so sweet. I love Derek, he's my favourite character, and he is secretly a really sweet guy.
7/17/2011 c1 Derek lover
Ok first off words can't even describe how awesome this was!:D I absaloutly loved it! Keep it up!:D
7/17/2011 c1 deathlyhallows
to be honest, the lack of simple things like capitalization and proper grammar is so distracting that I couldn't even read past the first sentence. they may seem silly, but i promise they will make your writing infinitely stronger. you seem to have GREAT ideas you just need to work on executing them :) keep practicing and working at it and i KNOW you'll be fine. there is always room for improvement! =]
7/17/2011 c1 1not-so-innocent011
such a cute story. loved it!
7/17/2011 c1 7murrey-2012
This was so cute! I loved this!
7/17/2011 c1 20WiccaChick98
The was cute, funny, and actiony at the same time! It's like a three-for-one deal!

I LOVED the story, by the way! It was awesome!
7/17/2011 c1 7Taste the Rainbow- Or Else
Hey, I love your stories, but 'whispered' means talking softly and low, not like regular talking. I'm not sure if you know that, and really mean that they are whispering, but I just thought I should let you know. Looking forward to more Chlerek stories and the next update of this one :)
7/17/2011 c1 Ellie
It's a good story and you should keep it going
7/17/2011 c1 EmeraldRain37
!OMEHWND! (Oh My Extremely Hot Werewolf Named Derek) I loved this story! You are an awesome writer :) (:
7/17/2011 c1 11McKenzieSchick
! Sooo freaking cute! I love it!
7/17/2011 c1 AnnieHonson
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cute fluff! Plus, I can't believe there kiss turned into sex... wow! Still, I love it :D

-Annie