for Hunter's Poem

2/20/2012 c1 jilyspottering
I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been terrible for you. Of course, I will pray.

This poem is great. You have talent and potential.
10/19/2011 c1 Hunter the girl
I'm sorry for your loss my name is Hunter I can relate with your friend who's passed on I'm bullied all the time at school for being 'different' when it's just cause I have ADHD and slight autism and behave differently then others there were times when I thought I should end my suffering but my boyfriend pulled me out of my depressed state by becoming my friend and now my boyfriend. You are a great poem writer don't ever stop writing you wrote so beautifully that it brought tears to my eyes.
10/19/2011 c1 Hunter the girl
8/2/2011 c1 tvkid84
That poem was so beautiful and tragic. I know how hard it is to loose someone to suicide. My cousin committed suicide (for completely deferent reasons) many years ago but I still carry that pain with, and I think I always will. The best way though to fight that pain I think is exactly what you are doing. Communicating your feelings and message with the rest of the world.

If you have any more original work I suggest you try fanfiction sister site "fictionpress.com". Where all original works are welcome.

I am sincerely sorry for your lose. Please always remember to keep writing.

-m
7/18/2011 c1 4Johanna the Sponge
I am very sorry this happened and I will pray for his family. This poem explains the world completely.

P.S. Happy late birthday! And nice avatar.