for Sarah's weak moment

5/19/2015 c1 Quinntana2
:)(: I need more of this. Please?
9/10/2011 c1 segir
i liked the emotions and would not mind reading more chapters.
8/30/2011 c1 macgamer
This was lovely, would love to read more!
7/25/2011 c1 8Just twisty
A lovely, very touching story. The gentle pathos was perfect.
7/22/2011 c1 Guest
I hope this continues, Sarah has allready kind of come to terms with her feelings...these two together would be great
7/21/2011 c1 9uncommoner
Mrs Firefly,

I don't object to the idea of Sameron/Jamerah, plenty of other people have suggested it, attempted it.

Where I think your idea loses a little credibility is that you don't explain how the horrendous cyborg hating bitch-witch from the TV show, suddenly turns into a lesbian. All canon and history shows her as straight. I've no problem turning her curly in the intellectual sense, but you have to make it believable.

I'm straight, so I have no idea how to do that, but I have twice attempted to investigate it in my own stories. The reaction to straightforward beauty overcoming inherent sexuality, something like that.

"Watching her... wanting her... I must be out of my mind..."

For this reader, that doesn't quite cut the transfer. Maybe something on the lines of, this is a robot/cyborg, therefore no gender issues can be relevant?

Nicely written, could use a little more character development. Not without interest, would like to see what you do with it.

brendan

http:/www.fanfiction.net/u/1969718/
7/17/2011 c1 8wheresmyluce
Great start. I love this pairing. Please do a sequel :)
7/17/2011 c1 24olischulu
Besides that Cameron wasn't looking to the right because of Sarah but because of Johns Arm resting there

I like it.