FanFiction.Net
for A Dozen Shots

8/6/2013 c6 Guest
be awesome if you decided to continue this story, you can't leave us hanging like that! :-)
7/12/2013 c6 HopeLove28
Update soon! this story is great!
12/23/2012 c3 janettiger24
OMG, at first I was like "I hate this person so much, they killed kensi." I was distraught and was saying to my self; "I like rhenko but kensi is my favorite, God don't die kensi." that was a truly amazing story, I remember watching that episode myself and crying. Thank you so much for this heart wrenching story. I would be very happy to read every one of your stories.
10/30/2012 c6 oooh
great story and pleaseeeeeeeeee update soon

i dont write fanfics myself i just read them and this is one of the really good ones i read so far. good plot, action and not boring. I once found this stiry which was great but nothing happened for sooo long and then i stopped reading - i was that bored.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon i am dying here!
10/20/2012 c6 Hi
You are an amazing writer. This is a great story and I am so glad that I found it. I'm actually supposed to be doing my homework right now but I'll do it later. Keep writing and pretty pretty pretty please update soon!
10/14/2012 c6 53Maverick500
What will Sam, and Calen do arest him, or kill him
6/26/2012 c6 7That Aussie Gurl
Please update soon! I really love this story and wanna know what happens next! You got your ten reviews... Haha(: So pretty please 'with cast members autographs on top' ;) Haha!(:

Great story though!(: x
3/20/2012 c6 8TomberlyFan4Ever
OMG best story ever please update soon
2/8/2012 c6 8TinaraXx
Thats awesome! Keep it up and update soon! Xx
1/18/2012 c6 lover12
this is the only story i want more of thanks!
1/18/2012 c6 doggy
love it please write more
1/18/2012 c6 random reader
awesome! can't wait for more
1/7/2012 c6 1Tali Shepard
Really good chapter:) you've got the character of Kensi down brilliantly and I can seriously imagine Eric calmly walking in there and knocking a gun out of Bernhardt's hands :-) brilliant keep up the great work
12/27/2011 c6 22twilighter22
Kinda late review i no but anyways really good so far hope u r still contuing! :D
11/30/2011 c6 Sticky Guy
hi. nice story u got there. srry if i sent this review late as i'm studying for a important upcoming exam nxt yr. i wish u all the best in life. take care. :) sticky guy
82 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »