FanFiction.Net
for A Dozen Shots

9/4/2011 c4 5rebelmagnus
Great Chapter!
9/4/2011 c4 Allie
YAY! i'm so happy to see you've updated again! I really enjoyed the last couple chapters and am happy kensi lived! Pls cont. updating as frquently as possible!

thx
8/26/2011 c2 Kensi fan 1
What happens next who didn't make it please continue
8/14/2011 c2 terken
Great job, I hope you will continue, because this is really great story. And I wanna know who didn't make it, hope Kensi is still alive! So UPDATE ASAP, please ;)
8/9/2011 c2 Guest
i totally agree. if someone doesnt update for a while, i know i loose intrist and forget about the whole thing
8/8/2011 c2 Guest
Im starting to wonder if you just do this for kicks. Ya know? Start a really good story and then just leave it hanging for about a year or 2 and keep everyone who likes it on edge until the give up and lose interest in it because the chances of you updating are slim to none. If you do to that for fun...Thats pretty sadistic ...THIS IS NOT A FLAME! You are a great writer with a great story idea
8/7/2011 c2 ur devoted readers
update nowwwwww! i cant stand it any more! its been a week! i want it!
8/5/2011 c2 hanah
great job! your writing rocks, i really hope u update soon! and by soon i mean now!
8/3/2011 c2 marc
to darlin24. ur story is great i luv it. u r a good writer,better than i am... keep writing as i luv ur stories that u have written.pls post ur stories often or when u have the time. a short story will do too!

yours truly,

Marc
7/25/2011 c2 10AngeliqueOleander69
Lol now that I know the mistake, its so obvious... But this is a really good story Livi, UPDATE BEFORE I ... wait... no threatening... right, so please please please update soon its not like you have a life or anything.
7/25/2011 c2 22twilighter22
plz update sonn this is really good!
7/25/2011 c2 Rhodanos
Not just the team is on edge here. I'm sure I'm speaking for the majority here when I say whe are as well. It's not that I dislike Renko or anything but he's just not around enough to like him more then Kensi so I desperately hope the Jelly Bracelets did work in the end an she got lucky. She may have crashed in the ambulance and they were not able to get her back but that fact and Renko's heart restarting after crashing as well would be the opposite of vague ;)

Plus the entire team being at the hospital and almost all of them saying "How are THEY" when a doctor comes to speak to them implies that they both at least made it there alive. Because I think if one did not make it to the hospital they would have been told.

I really hope I'm right...
7/25/2011 c2 73xana4
Great chapter

I think you got Callen's feelings about the situation just right

Can't wait to see who dies
7/25/2011 c2 152unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair
I think Kensi died because the one with O-postive crashed. I hope I'm wrong, though. I've never really liked Renko, but I've always loved Kensi. Again, written really well.
7/25/2011 c2 redmangan23
well done on this story so far i do look to see if there is an update on it, I like the route you took with the story line and it keeps you wanting more.

Well done and please update soon

Louise xx