FanFiction.Net
for A Dozen Shots

7/25/2011 c2 54Nina.4444
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee! need to know what happened :D Great story!
7/25/2011 c2 5SP.SVU.B
Amazing story ♥ Keep it up!
7/25/2011 c2 3Lindsay1993
great second chapter! It was so exciting til the end! And the cliffhanger nearly gave me a heart attack! :D
7/25/2011 c2 reyes27kd
I can't wait please upload soon¡ this chapter is awesome¡
7/24/2011 c2 5rebelmagnus
Great Update!
7/24/2011 c2 Allie
Ahhh! I need to know who dies like now! Lol! I hope its not kensi, i love renko, but really he can't compete with kensi. Really good chapter. Pls update as soon as possible, i'm dying to find out what happens!

thx
7/24/2011 c2 4SpringBloom
Ooh, my love affairs with cliffhangers contine. :) Another amazing chapter, and I can't wait for more~ Keep up the amesome work!

XO - Spring
7/24/2011 c2 coco
great job! i love the way you left it on a clif and gave all of the conflicting emotions. that really halped the plot. you are an exellent writer, keep it up!
7/20/2011 c1 152unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair
Really great idea! I'm eager to read more. You write very well.
7/20/2011 c1 31TwilightPony21
Wow, what a very intense first chapter! I thought The Bank Job was a great episode, and Kensi is one of my favorite characters, so I look forward to seeing where you go with this story.

I really like how you weave familiar dialogue and scenes from the episode throughout the chapter with the twist at the end. I also like how you involve all of the characters and show the teammate relationship between them, especially Kensi, Callen, Sam, Nate, and Eric.

Looking forward to the next update!
7/19/2011 c1 22twilighter22
this is so good plz update soon! :D
7/19/2011 c1 alana
exellent job! your writing is very developed and you added an exellent twist at the end!
7/19/2011 c1 5rebelmagnus
Great Story!
7/18/2011 c1 40Broken Kindle
Nice concept, I've read a few similar fanfics before, but you've put a nice twist on this with Renko and them not noticing for a while.

Looking forward to reading more!
7/18/2011 c1 1zzsydneyzz
Hmm I agree the added bullets made it a little more unrealistic but I still really enjoyed the story. Plot is very different which is good and the idea that Bernhart went bad is very believable. The choice about the ambulance is an interesting twist thrown in also. Can't wait to see what you do next!
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »