for No Secrets

12/30/2020 c3 4SpiritualHuntress
thx for not making Lime a creepy whore like most fanfics ive read! :)
9/24/2020 c2 Guest
Omg south middle school? I actully went there when i was in middle school
9/12/2020 c26 Dragonslayersz
Did I ever say how much I love fluff?
12/10/2019 c29 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here.
9/2/2019 c12 1gabelou1991
J'ai déjà lu ta fic mais ta note sur la puissance de videl me saute au yeux et je suis d'accord avec toi.

Videl a beau être forte elle n'est rien contre Gohan n'
1/31/2019 c28 Enforcer209
That was an enjoyable fluff piece to read
1/28/2019 c27 Guest
A story that just randomly ends because you don't feel like continuing is not "complete".
1/27/2019 c15 Guest
You're, not your.

And please proofread your stories.
1/27/2019 c12 Guest
Seriously, iPhone?

But yes, gravity chamber never made much sense in the series. 500x gravity should be a joke. Goku's power level from the beginning of saiyan saga ends up being multiplied by 500 thousand times by the end of the frieza saga. He should be able to at least handle 500 000 x gravity at that point if any logic is followed.
1/27/2019 c4 Guest
You're, not your.

Please don't make that mistake.
1/16/2019 c28 Oopel101
Hello! I don't really review that much but I wanted to say thank you! This has been the best, actually completed, a slice of life fanfiction that I have been looking for, for a long time! The characters are all very real. You did not make Gohan a bland wimp like others do, paying attention not only to his intelligence but also to his strength while also keeping him true to his gentlemanly nature. Your portrayal of videl was also nice! Many writers tend to make her bland arm candy, or overly aggressive and rude. You, however, kept her nice nature while also showing her love for fighting and training like when she was introduced! I also liked the way you did the others (such as your inclusion of lime!), as it all just fits in well to the story.
This story had a nice balance of humor, romance, adventure, and combat!
Your story was just the kind I have been looking for, so thanks again! :)
9/19/2018 c13 1ob1292
Why is it that none of the saiyans wished for their mates to be full ore even Half saiyans so that they could both keep up with their mates and husbands and also so that the Saiyan race did not become extinct. Using the Dragon Balls they could have slowly restored their race.
7/3/2018 c29 13creativesm75
cool
5/13/2018 c22 5KitsuneVixenII
I loved t-this story up until this point goten from the future? S-sorry but you lost me... it d-doesn’t make sense I am sorry it was fantastic up until t-then
3/17/2018 c29 Keldyee
That was one if not one of the best dragon ball z fanfictions i have ever read it was written by a true dbz fan weldan and God bless oh i dont write reviews on fanfictions and this was nice to read and one of the few amazing dbz fanfics out there
362 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »