for A Dangerous Man

10/11/2018 c14 16Evia Wingjade
I was lucky enough to come across this lovely piece of storytelling well after it was completed. So much the better for me, because I got to read it straight through. I enjoyed it immensely! I really appreciated the way you build Erik's human side through his role as a mentor. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Evia
8/3/2018 c14 11Mama May-Eye
Loved it! I only ever get to see the final scenes of First Class when it plays and mainly movie clips of Erik and Charles and Mystique, so getting to know these characters, especially Alex, as you know them was interesting.
3/25/2018 c14 shannon.mecum
I absolutely love this story! It would be amazing if you wrote a sequel because I would love to see after the fight what Alex’s reaction to Erik leaving would have been, or if their relationship that had developed would have changed Erik’s mind about leaving. It was a fantastic story and I really hope you write more about this.
10/23/2017 c14 3The Lilac Bear
LOVED IT!
11/23/2015 c14 17America's-Ghostwriter
This was such an interesting story. I never thought of Erik as the mentor type, but you made it very believable. I feel like I just read a deleted section of the First Class script. Although I understand why you didn't go all the way to the Beach Divorce Scene, I sort of wish you had, if only to show how Alex would have viewed the events after the relationship you've given him and Erik. But, other than that, the depth and emotion you gave this story makes it an incredible read.
6/20/2014 c14 103movieholic
I absolutely loved this story. You nailed the characters! No sappy romance, or cheesy lines...It was just brilliant, and I'm so happy to have stumbled across this fic. Erik as a mentor is a great idea, and I still can't get over how well you got him down. Again, brilliant work.
6/20/2014 c14 67sirensbane
Erik sitting next to Alex is probably BOTH.

I would have loved to see Erik's betrayal through Alex's eyes, so if you ever feel inspired, I will be an eager reader. Thanks for this story; I have enjoyed it immensely.
6/19/2014 c9 sirensbane
The guard dogs. That's the association Erik has. That must royally suck.
6/19/2014 c6 sirensbane
I thought the fighting style you gave Erik is interesting, namely that he's willing to take punches or fall if it means taking down his opponent. It perfectly matches his dangerous but reckless personality. And you definitely see that in his dealings with Shaw.

One of the things I like best about this story is the little details. Having Erik's fighting style match up to his personality, having Erik be able to navigate well because he can feel magnetic north, having Sean stress his vocal cords while practicing. They're all things which would follow logically from canon, but they're also all conclusions which a lot of people wouldn't think of. This story has convinced me to go look at your other work.
6/19/2014 c3 sirensbane
I like the little detail that Erik uses his powers to navigate.
6/19/2014 c1 sirensbane
My favorite part was your description of Erik: "a man with 'I kill puppies, ask me how' all but stamped on his forehead." Totally unique…and strangely fitting. I liked Erik's creative way of navigating and the "it's no big deal" way in which he gives directions. You've captured the difference in personalities between Erik and Charles perfectly. Charles would totally make this a lesson.

I like this. Thanks.
12/4/2013 c14 8thebicky
Great stuff. I love it :)
8/3/2013 c14 Kermitty
This story was awesome! I love how you wrote Erik, seemed very realistic.

Love,
Kermitty
6/11/2013 c14 Guest
I loved your story. Its nice to finally see a fan fiction with a well portrayed mentor relationship between Alex and Erik.
4/17/2013 c14 Guest
I enjoyed the whole story you're writing was very descriptive and advanced
My favorite part was the dog scene
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »