for The Last Ride of Ichabod Crane

3/17/2012 c1 AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley
Ooooo really good and real freaky good poems/rhymes
3/14/2012 c1 9dglsprincess105
When I was a kid, I was always in the belief that Ichabod ran from town out of fear of the Horsemen.

(I remember the Disney version of it, had a nightmare from that too. yet I couldn't stop watching it again.)
7/18/2011 c1 24Illyria13
Ahhhh! Look at you, posting another story! I'm so proud. *sniff, tears* And what an interesting story at that. When I first got the alert for this story, I didn't see the author name and almost deleted it, thinking it was from some random author I had on alert. And then I got curious right before I hit delete-lo and behold, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Lynxgoddess! Now on to the story...

This was so good! I know it's a bit short, but you had an interesting idea here that I really, really liked. Your opening paragraphs were so descriptive, it was absolutely beautiful to read. And I think that was an amzing job at doing some of the backround necessary for the story (all the Ichabod Crane stuff, who for the life of me I can never remeber no matter how many times I hear about it)and still interesting.

I think the funniest moment I had was when I was reading this beginning stuff and wondering exactly how you were going ot bring in the BtVS people. I couldn't figure out where you were going to place it timeline wise and then as soo as I saw the date fo October 31st, I felt like a dumbass, lol. I loved how you tied these two univeres together. And you could have tootally made this into a long fic, which def means you had an amazing idea here lol.

And the song was perfect! Scarily perfect, enough so that I thought you might have written it for the story until I reread your author notes and saw that it was a song. Such a perfect choice. And rather haunting at that.

THe best part was Xander in the shop yelling "Personal space!" It was too funny. Ad Ethan's reply of "a mutually beneficial arrangement"-Xander had it right, it sounded suspicious and dirty. So awesomely hilarious.

I'm so proud of you! You got another story written! ANd i miss you too...

-Illyria13

P.S. So I was watching s3 of LEverage and in the episode where Eliot does the singing stuff (the song he kept singing throughout the entire ep was Thinking of You, which I can now no longer listen to becasue they kept freaking singing it) had Jo from SUpernatural (Meg from VM) and she had a country accent and was singing. And she got to make out with Eliot! Seriously, first the Dean crush and now Eliot? Back off, ho! lol