for Breaking the Silence

1/5/2018 c1 112Rookblonkorules
This is such a nice start! I've wanted to see a story that deals with Reid and Gideon in a mentor/mentee type way... especially after Revelations.
10/27/2014 c10 LittleMissAbigail
This was great! It made me miss Gideon. Thanks for sharing!
8/1/2014 c10 6Love Of Blood
please keep on writing
11/15/2012 c10 no-id3243242
loved the story, thanks for writing.
10/21/2012 c1 JKRowling13
hi can you read my ztories.
Im goffik 2! :)
7/25/2012 c2 Jess
I've not logged onto this site in a while as I haven't posted anything in months and I forgot my password, so I'm afraid this will have to be anonymous. Anyway, this fic is really good, I just started reading it and I'm definitely going to read the next chapter or two before I go to bed. You've managed to grasp the characters and portray them perfectly. Poor Ried, you just can't not have a soft spot for him. :) xx
7/21/2012 c10 4SpiderKateCriminalMind
I'm so sad this story is at it's end. I loved all the amazing writing you did from start to finish. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
7/15/2012 c9 Guest
It is working quite nicely. Can't wait for the next chapter!
-Zeny
6/26/2012 c9 16Dragon Claymore
I'm enjoying the uplifting way you're bringing your story to a close without making light of where it was to start.

Looking forward to the final chapter.
6/25/2012 c9 4SpiderKateCriminalMind
I literally squealed in joy when I saw that you posted another chapter, I quite enjoy this story. It's good to see Reid coming to terms with everything, and I quite enjoyed his and Gideon's bonding moment. Overall I'm glad you didnt abandon the story and that it is coming to a good conclusion.
5/30/2012 c8 Miso Muchi
It is really strange. I read this fic, and about the time I got bored, I see my pen name in an authors note and realized I've read this before... If it's any consolation for my bad memory, this did get a little more interesting. I hope it keeps to the more suspenseful route without getting cliche like some of the stories I have read.

Happy writing.
1/22/2012 c8 SpiderKateCriminalMind
I really love this story! Its truly one of my favorites. But I think we may need a bit more angst, this is a drug story after all and in the show Reid was messed up for weeks. Im not saying you have to and Im not saying that I didnt love this chapter, Im just giving a suggestion. Other than that this is an excellent story! :)
1/16/2012 c8 16Dragon Claymore
Good to see they both know they didn't handle the situation the best. Plus Gideon let Reid come back on his own, I think that'll be a big bonus later.

I'm glad Reid's friend was so understanding, he needs people like that around him.
1/4/2012 c7 31Kchan88
I'm really enjoying this story and the Reid/Gideon father/son dynamic you've got going on. I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/4/2012 c7 syfyfan123