for Tousled

3/6/2016 c4 MattKennedy
Amusing story! :)
10/3/2015 c4 4ThexGypsyxPrincessx
ooooo I really like i want more!
5/7/2015 c4 Jannafrancine
I hope you get around to finishing this one day. I like it very much. Though I wonder what Sirius and Remus are going to do to convince Severus that he's their mate?
8/15/2014 c4 Katr5432
It is a little confusing, but i like it. Please Update :-)
3/15/2014 c4 Fem 2p Norway
Please update
3/5/2014 c4 3cethmistmyk
I haven't read any tangled fan fiction, and I'm not quite sure what I think of it. Especially because I tend not to like characters being other than themselves (for example, Harry being a character in tangled rather than a character from hp (Harry for example) in the tangled universe, subtle difference, I realize, but...) however, other than that revelation, I quite liked it (except I really have no idea of the relationships between the characters)
12/8/2013 c4 18farawisa
intersting story so far. hope you haven't given up on it and write more again soon!
2/9/2013 c4 MadHatter4866
I'm excited to see how this turns out!
2/7/2013 c4 1camierose
oooooo
1/10/2013 c4 darkblue91
LOVE IUT XD XD
12/30/2012 c4 Karasu Kagami
I love Maximus being an animangus! I hope Flynn goes to Zel and Maximus goes to Harry! (i see Maximus as a muscular knight/soldier)...Teddy to me would be more of a brother/confidant to harry but that might just be because of the whole godson thing...i dont think id have a problem with teddy hooking up with zel actually, but i think harry would eat flyn alive...well, reguardless of how you spin it i cant wait to see how this all turns out! 3
10/14/2012 c4 Zephiraya
Hey there!

I kind of like it. So I want to ask if you are continuing this? I would like to see more ('specially cause Teddy's one of my favorite characters... And I love Tangled D ).

Love,
Zephi
8/19/2012 c4 4Kingdom Hearts Slayer
nice keep going its good
2/5/2012 c4 Taru Toshito
Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!

Taru Tooshit
11/21/2011 c4 from-silence
I really like this story so far. I can't wait for more :D
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »