for Third Time's the Charm

11/18/2017 c1 Grammey
Loved it!
11/24/2016 c1 greytanuki
Oh, so good. I Had this silly smile plastered on my face during the last part. Great job.
9/30/2015 c1 21FS
Nice story, and very well-written. I've always preferred this pairing over the canon pairing.
2/10/2014 c1 BlackRose851
I enjoyed. Thanks! :)
12/13/2011 c1 187Masayume91
Good story :)
11/28/2011 c1 1nyrac6275
Perfect! Beautiful! Priceless! I adore this story! I love the Rui/Ji Hoo character and always want him to get his hearts desire. You have made a beautiful short story doing just that!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
9/22/2011 c1 4Nandiferd
Awesome story. Very well written.
8/14/2011 c1 Melody
Absolutely lovely story. Written so well, the characters so true. I love how resolutely quiet Rui was, how his intentions were to be there for her - in any fashion. I love how you brought all of these tiny pieces together for THEIR happy ending. Lovely.
7/27/2011 c1 stacey
Oh dear, this was so adorable! I loved how you captured the intricate dynamics of the relationship between this pairing, which is so unique and hard to put into words but you did it so well. Somehow the tense and lack of names also made it that much more perfect. I think I was holding my breath when he opened the present! I really enjoyed this fic and it just made my little fangirl heart squee. 3 Thanks a lot for digging this up to post here!
7/18/2011 c1 jjgirl2004
Sorry to all the Tsukasa and Tsukushi fans out there, but I'm a die-hard Rui/Tsukushi fan (in all the versions, Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese). Tsukasa might love Tsukushi, but so does Rui, and Rui only wants her happiness. Yes, Tsukasa would fight for her love, but Rui is the one who let her choose who to be with, and has always been there for her.

Love this story, and hope you do other Rui/Tsukushi pairings (there's not enough out there to suit me).