FanFiction.Net
for Deathwoods Arts High

2/8/2013 c2 Tiva Bay Cavanaugh
Oh dear...nice chapter.
2/8/2013 c1 Tiva Bay Cavanaugh
Looks like it's going to be a good story!
8/1/2012 c1 Guest
“Guys, I have an idea,” Brianna’s eyes lit up as she spoke to Kamille, Cody, and Greyson. Kamille was lying on the couch, Greyson was sitting upside down in one of the chairs so his hair stuck out and blood rushed into his face, and Cody was sitting on the other couch watching them exasperatedly, and had been waiting for Brianna to come out of her room.
“What did ya say, Brie?” Greyson sat right side up.
“I said I had an idea,” she repeated, her cheeks tinged pink with excitement as she bounced on the balls of her feet.
“Uh-Oh,” Cody said with a little smile.
“No,” Kamille groaned.
“I’m outta here,” Greyson stood up abruptly.
Brianna pouted.
“How come every time I get an idea nobody listens to me?” she demanded.
“Hey, I’m listening,” Cody stood up and wrapped his arms around her from behind, then kissed her temple. “What’s your idea, baby?”
Brianna ignored him, frowning at Kamille and Greyson.
“It’s nothing personal,” Greyson assured Brianna as he slipped on his Converse over her bright colored socks. “But I had to be at the recording studio two hours ago.”
“Well why didn’t you go?” Cody asked, still trying to get Brianna to pay attention to him by playing with her fingers.
“Kamille wanted to play Sorry.”
“I won,” Kamille added.
“No you didn’t,” argued Greyson. “You lost, then flipped the board over and threw all the pieces onto the floor and made me pick them up.”
“Sounds like winning to me!”
Greyson opened his mouth to speak, but his voice was drown out by the crash of the opening cabin door.
“Greyson Michael Chance!” Lisa appeared, fuming dressed in her power suit and pearls.
“Oh, hi mommy,” Greyson smiled winningly at his mother.
“You were supposed to be at the recording studio two entire hours ago! Two hours! Greyson, what has gotten into you?”
“He was playing Sorry with Kamille,” Cody supplied when Greyson was silent, and Greyson shot a glare at him.
“Don’t help,” Brianna advised Cody in a whisper.
“I should have known!” Lisa said, her face livid. “Greyson, you’re coming with me.”
She left out the cabin door, mumbling about Kamille and Greyson followed. He shot an apologetic look at his friends before the door closed and silence was returned.
“So,” Brianna said brightly. “Now that you’re free, Kamille, you can listen to my idea!”
“No, I have an idea instead,” Cody sat on the couch, pulling Brianna onto his lap. “Now that Greyson’s gone Kamille can go do things evil little girls do and we can…do our thing.”
“Gross,” Kamille complained. “You two are a lot more tolerable when Greyson’s here.”
“Go away,” Cody mumbled, kissing Brianna’s neck.
“No, I’ll just sit here,” Kamille flopped back down on the couch, watching. “I’m just going to sit here, and watch you two. Have fun.”
“Fine,” Cody kissed down to her collarbone, and Brianna met Kamille’s eyes.
“This is so weird,” Brianna pushed Cody off of her. He glanced at Kamille.
“What is?”
“You kissing me with my little cousin right there,” Brianna wiggled away from him and Cody rolled his eyes. He glared at Kamille.
“I hate you,” he said to her, his eyes narrow. “I really, really hate you.”
“Because I care so much,” Kamille nodded. They all sat there in silence, Cody glaring at Kamille and Kamille looking amused.
“So now that we have nothing to do,” Brianna said, “We can all listen to my idea.”
“I’ll listen to anything my beautiful girlfriend has to say,” Cody said sweetly.
“I am seriously debating stabbing you both.”
Brianna jumped up on the couch.
“Okay,” she said. “So I’m doing a remake of a music video while we’re here, because it’s so pretty and I need you both to be in it.”
“What song?” Cody asked mildly interested.
“Mistletoe by Justin Bieber,” Brianna said with a smile. “I’m going to be doing it exactly like Justin’s, and I’m going to be the lead girl. But in it, Justin’s acting all flirty with another girl towards the middle so that’s going to be Kamille.”
“Fine, I’ll do it,” Kamille, who wasn’t even listening, said.
“Whose Justin?” Cody asked hopefully.
“Hmm, well I’ll need someone whose good-looking,” Brianna said, pacing back and forth as she thought.
“Of course,” Cody smirked and ran a hand through his golden blonde locks.
“And he has to sing really, really well…”
“I once played a show for over ten thousand girls all by myself,” he nodded.
“And he’ll have to be good at acting, too.”
“Flirting with Kamille will be tough, but I think I can manage,” Cody glanced at the dark haired girl who scowled back. Brianna continued to pace, not listening to Cody.
She stopped pacing.
“You think Greyson will want to do it?” she asked Kamille.
“Ha!” Kamille laughed and pointed at Cody.
“Really, Brie?” Cody looked disappointed.
“Oh, I was kidding,” Brianna lied hastily. “I obviously choose you.”
“Good,” Cody grinned. “But, what’s in it for me?”
“Well, Justin kisses the main girl at the end,” Brianna offered. “If you wanted to, maybe we could-”
“Yes, yes a million times yes,” Cody said, nodding.
"So, what am I doing?" Kamille asked.
oOo
"You look so pretty!" Brianna admired Kamille's new look. Kamille was wearing a blue dress, stopping at her thighs, a thin black jacket, and blue high heels.
"Where did you even get these? I'm, like, 10 sizes smaller than you," Kamille asked.
"Well, I decided before we came that you were gonna wear girly clothes during this trip, so I went out and bought you a bunch of clothes!"
"She's getting insaner by the day," Kamille muttered.
"Well, I think you look great. Let's go show Cody!" Brianna dragged her cousin into the living room, where Cody was sitting. He was wearing a grey suit.
"Wow, Brianna, you look great! And Kamille looks just a bit less evil than she usually does."
"When you wake up in the middle of the ocean tommorow morning, it wasn't me."
"Ok, this is gonna be how it goes: Me and Cody are gonna be all romantic, then towards then middle Kami come in and Cody flirts with her and I go away, and then me and Cody hang out again, Kamille starts talking to Cody and then leaves, and me and Cody kiss under mistletoe, kay?" Brianna said, taking a deep breath and smiling.
"Sure sweetie, flirting with Kamille will be hard, but kissing you at the end will make it worth it." Cody stepped out the door, and a blast of coldness slapped at his cheeks. The three walked out of the cabin, and Brianna took out her pink camera.
"Kamille, come and tape." She walked over to the camera stand, and signaled it was on.
"It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe."
Cody and Brianna were holding hands and laughing. Brianna pointed at a rainbow lighted tree, and Cody kissed her on the forehead.
"Everyone's gathering around the fire
Chestnuts roasting like a hot July
I should be chilling with my folks, I know
But I’mma be under the mistletoe."
Brianna and Cody were sitting at a table in front of Greyson's parents cabin, were holding hands and talking happily.
"Aye, love, the wise men followed the star
The way I followed my heart
And it led me to a miracle."
Cody and Brianna were still at the table, and Kamille came through walking. Cody stopped her, stood up and gave her a hug. She sat down with them, and Brianna walked away.
"It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I’mma be under the mistletoe."
Kamille and Cody were laughing and talking. Cody kissed her hand, and she smiled and laughed.
"Kiss me underneath the mistletoe,
Show me baby that you love me so-oh-oh
Oh, oh, ohhh."
Cody bought Brianna a necklace, apologized and they started to slow-dance. Finally, Cody leaned in, and they kissed.
oOo
"Well, another kiss for you, Cody!"
"Why would you play spin the bottle? There's only two of you," Kamille sighed. She had been watching Cody and Brianna play spin the bottle together for what seemed like hours. Brianna leaned in, and kissed Cody. Again.
"I'm home!" The door burst open, revealing Greyson in a puffy coat.
"Thank God!" Kamille shouted, "Never, EVER, leave me with them! When you left they went, like, berserk!"
"You did not just say that," Cody laughed.
"I said it, and I'm proud," Kamille whipped her head around and glared at him.
"Well, no need to kill each other today," Greyson said as he sat down with Kamille, "It's 10:27, so nighty night!" Everybody closed their eyes.
"G'night Cody," Brianna said, "G'night Kamille. G'night Greyson. G'night moon.G'night cou-"
"JUST SLEEP!" Kamille yelled.
Before she fell asleep, Brianna took her laptop and watched the music video.
oOo
Mrs. Chance walked into the cabin at a little past eleven pm.
“Greyson,” she called in a whisper. Snuggled under blankets on the couch were Brianna and Cody, fast asleep by the roaring fire. In front of them was Brianna’s laptop which was opened to the footage she had taken earlier of Kamille and Cody being all couple-y.
“What’s this?” she murmured, looking closer. She watched as Cody kissed Kamille’s hand, who then smiled and laughed. Despite the fact that her son was being cheated on, clearly, Mrs. Chance smiled.
Greyson would never stay with her after he saw this.
4/25/2012 c1 4balloonkiller
Hey guys, this is the sequel to Starstruck! This takes place winter break, so everyone’s a little older, and nobody’s seen each other since summer except Kami and Brianna. They went back home, where nothing was really different, except the girls had a whole lot more inside jokes and would text and call and Skpe two famous people every once in awhile. So these are the characters:

​Cody Simpson: Cody’s a fourteen year old boy originally from Australia, but he moved to the US after he posted a YouTube video of himself and it was found by Shawn Campbell who signed him to his record label. He’s a little protective, and sometimes is driven crazy by the less than normal people around. He sometimes wonders if he’s the only sane person out of his friends…He and Greyson are best friends, he is Brianna’s boyfriend, and he has a love/hate relationship with Kamille (usually hate). He hasn’t met Eben yet. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is around 5’9.

​Greyson Chance: In this story, Greyson is portrayed a little differently in real life. WE KNOW GREYSON DOES NOT ACT LIKE HE DOES IN THE STORY, so please refrain from reviewing and being all “omggggg, Greyson’s sooo not like that! Gawd!” Because chances are, Balloonkiller and StrawberryAngel143 find your remarks hilarious, laugh at you, and aren’t going to change their story because of you…Okay, onto Greyson. He’s fourteen now, and he’s childish, but cute and lovable. He somehow always knows what time it is without looking at any sort of clock, and he’s funny and silly, and only serious when he has to be. Greyson loves deeply, and if anyone hurts his friends he’ll go all ninja and do his best to make ‘em go away. Greyson’s like 5’5, he’s got brown hair, and brown eyes and little freckles (which StrawberryAngel finds adorable!) He is Cody’s and Brianna’s best friend, and is dating Kamille. Which means he hugs her every now and then and keeps her from murdering anybody…Moving on. Hasn’t met Eben yet.

​Kamille: Kamille is violent. She’s not afraid to say what she thinks, and is sometimes a little rude. Deep down, though, she’s a pretty good person. She’s scared of one thing and one thing only, which is ghosts, even though she won’t admit it. She protects Brianna, while making fun of her the entire time. She’s tiny, like 4’7, and has dark brown hair and nearly black eyes. She likes to wear mean shirts, and never talks about how she feels. She is Brianna’s cousin, Greyson’s girlfriend, and Cody’s enemy (although she did almost-not-be-mean-to-him at the end of last story.) She hasn’t met Eben yet. Kamille is 12, and loves Big Time Rush. Character based off Balloonkiller.

​Brianna: Brianna’s a fourteen year old American girl who sometimes acts like she’s seven. She is flirty and bubbly, but sometimes annoying. She’s overly childish and emotional, but kinda funny. She’s kind of chill and just lets things be, but when something bothers her she goes all out…Not like Kamille, she usually tries to be polite. She’s boy crazy, though, and loves music. She’s Kamille’s cousin, Cody’s girlfriend, and Greyson’s BFF. She hasn’t met Eben yet. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, as tall as Greyson, and looks pretty girly. Character based on Strawberryangel143.
8/21/2011 c8 1PurpleVolcano
Sorry I didn't review sooner- I was on vaca. But anyway, awwww. That was a sweet/sad ending. I really liked it. Awesome story!
7/24/2011 c7 PurpleVolcano
Aw. :( Well, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter in august then! Have fun camping! :)
7/21/2011 c6 Lalalala
This is really, really, really good so far and I LOVE it. I really want you to continue~! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
7/21/2011 c6 27kikudog6
yet another great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens to Jade!
7/21/2011 c6 2coffeescissorsluver
Read my first story black light
7/21/2011 c6 21StrawberryAngel143
ALL Day-ayayayayaya! SIngin' to this song all day-ayayaya! Heehee. I LOOOOOVED this chapter. The best you've written. Please don't make wormy die...
7/21/2011 c6 1PurpleVolcano
That was a good chapter! I hope they're gonna be okay! Update soon!
7/21/2011 c6 31SwifteForeverAndAlways
Awwww now Jade's gonna die? Darn.
7/21/2011 c1 my name does not concern you
awesome! update soon, please!
7/20/2011 c5 1PurpleVolcano
The funeral bit was sad, but YAY! Cat's alive! I think... Lol, thanks for the shout out! If she is being held captive, please let her be okay. It would be sad if she wasn't the same. But it IS your story, so do as you please. I'll probably like it either way. Update quickly! :)
7/20/2011 c5 27kikudog6