for Flatlined

6/29/2017 c9 2jayswing96
Will there be more of this story?
3/19/2015 c9 Guest
Come on! Continue the story!
1/24/2015 c9 EQU4NOX
OMG THAT CLIFF HANGER WOW

This is officially my favourite fanfiction in existance.

THIS WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER, AND THE STORY IS SO GOOD

PLEASE WRITE MORE, IF YOU LIKE I CAN BETA FOR YOU
1/24/2015 c6 EQU4NOX
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME 0o0
1/24/2015 c5 EQU4NOX
THIS JS MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER YET
I'm sorry, I just love Rex and Van Kleiss xD

Can I make a request? Can Rex hug Van at some point in time? Please?
1/24/2015 c4 EQU4NOX
Please update the story.
11/12/2014 c9 Birds
LOVE IT!
5/8/2013 c9 5RoseFrontier
Awesome story! Love how you made Van Kleiss and Rex have to work together; now it sounds like they may have a few "change the past, wreck the future" sort of problems! Know it's been a while, but pretty please if you ever get the sudden urge in the middle of the night to write on your old Gen Rex story, do it! (not that I blame you, I can be pretty bad about updating things myself...)
4/9/2013 c9 Guest
Very good job with this, none of the characters seem out of character at all, and i love how you are showing VK's and Rex's growing relationship through their various near death experiences and their thoughts. I do suggest that when people are switching roles as the speaker that you divide the quotes with line breaks, for it got a bit confusing at times for me. Please do continue, i believe this story has great potential an strive to be my favorite fanfic, so keep up the great work;)
Ps. I know it had been a long while since you have updated this, but be sure to finish the story before you loose complete interest in the topic, for waiting and writing afterward this point will be a drag, and more of a chore.

Your story an work here is great so please keep it up:)

-robinfire11productions
3/24/2013 c9 BloodyWolf83
That was a really good and awesome story I really loved it please continue please it was really interesting and also cool well in my opinion please and thank you
10/16/2012 c9 chey