for KSA The Battle of the Exes

6/6/2012 c1 Momo134
I have you discontinued this story? :(
2/18/2012 c3 RavenScout
Please update ASAP I love your story and hope to be seeing more soon
2/14/2012 c2 Momo134
I don't know if you plan on pairing OCs with Sasuke, Naruto, or Kiba but i reeeaaalllllyy wanted it to be SasuIno, NaruSaku, and KibaHina:3

Here's my OC it doesn't really matter to me if you put me in or not:)

Name:Naomi Katsumi

Age:19

Skill:Very good at earth and fire jutsus and is very fast and can skilled with any weapon. She's also flexible. Has a summoning jutsu with any animal:3

Personality:Practically bipolar...when you get her mad she'll bash your face in but she's nice, shy and really loud once you get to know her:) Can become friends with anyone.

Appearance:Long, straight with curls at the end, medium brown hair with side bangs and she always wears it down. Brown eyes and tan skin. Wears a dark blue tank top with a black long sleeve jacket and dark black capris with completely black converse. Has curves and is 5'1

Important Facts: She can be very naive and is terrified of snakes and sharks Used to work with Akatsuki but then quit for personal reasons. She can seduce any guy she wants but doesn't like when guys make perverted remarks about her.

Likes: Just pair her up with whoever you think is suitable;)

So ya thats my OC:D If you can and you wanna please use her. Anyway update soon! I can't wait to read more!:3
9/10/2011 c1 2leaffen
Name: Ayame

Age: 17

Skill: Can control the flow of air and is very good with weapons

Personality: Tsundere type 1 and sometime arrogant, is kind to friends.

Important facts:Owns a silver wolf and has a soft spot for people who give her dark chocolate YUM!

Appearance: long dark brown hair around mid back that is sometimes tied up like Claire's from Pokemon with bluish silver eyes. Wears a black boat neck elbow length shirt with dark jeans, converses, and one fingerless glove on the right hand.

Gender: Female and if i have to like someone it would be Sasuke-san

GREAT STORY SO FAR!
8/26/2011 c2 5darkninja21
I love where this story is headed and the idea to make them spies is genius! You can use modern things and stuff from the show at the same time (if that makes any sense). Anyways I hope you will update soon! I can't wait to read more!
8/21/2011 c2 7curlyhair37
i really do enjoy this story please continue!
8/19/2011 c2 1Bambix2
Update! This seems very interesting! ^^,
8/13/2011 c2 ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36
continue^^
8/8/2011 c1 1Bambix2
Hey Hey! SWEET STORY SO LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAP ;)
7/19/2011 c1 ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36
continue^^
7/19/2011 c1 derpalici0us
Ha this story is interesting

So here is an OC I made up on the spot xD I was bored.

Name: Akane (No last name)

Age:19

Skill:Stealth and flexibility. She's the one who goes over the lasers and distracts the guards or takes them out. Good with a shot gun.

Personality: Super BA, on the job she's normal quiet, says her orders and instructions bluntly and in as few words as posible. Off the clock she is pretty social and normally acts like the guys rather than girls.

Appearance: Long black hair down her back, has curves, dark blue eyes, wears typical spy clothing.

Important Facts: Really bad in the love department, she can seduce guys but she has no idea when a guy likes her or she likes them. She is afraid of snakes, (You could bring Orochimaru into this) she freezes up when she sees them, was once captured by the Akatsuki and was held hostage for a week, she's their main source on info about them
7/19/2011 c1 5whisperedwish3s
Name: Amaya Minamori Uchiha

Age: 18

Skill: Mangekyou Sharingan, Summoning Jutsu (Wolves)

Personality: She's happy go lucky and cheerful. She was taken from her family at a young age. She will first be known only as Minamori but later on an Uchiha. She is kind and loving to everyone at KSA. She is a certified genius at such as young age and has a heart of gold.

Appearance: She has long black hair which she keeps in pigtails when on missions and down when not in one. She has onyx eyes which turn red when she activates her Sharingan already. She wear a dark blue dress with an unzipped sky blue jacket. Along with her combat boots.

Important Facts: She knows that she is of the Uchiha descent but tries to hide it. She looks innocent but knows a lot of stuff actually. She also tries to discover more about he Uchiha Family without raising suspicions.

She doesn't like anybody in the story.

There's my character. Hope You consider her :)
7/19/2011 c1 2NarutoFan555
This sounds so interesting!

I have a character in mind!

Name:Koari Nakino

Age:20

Skill:Has an experience in Marshall arts, so she's good at fighting and is flexible.

Personality:Very smart,Serious,Evil!

Appearance:Long dark purple hair(similar to Hinata's) but it's up in a ponytail. She has dark pink eyes. She wears a pair of black shorts, She wears a white tank top with a unzipped black vest.

Important facts: A lot of people underestimate her.She makes others believe she kinda dumb, to hide her evil plans or whatever.=)

Likes Sasuke=P

This story really sounds interesting,

update soon=)