for Sangheili and Dragons

8/24/2019 c1 Canthinkofausername
Never thought I be glued to my phone this hard. Starting reading this just to see if it was good. 3 Days of reading later! I got to the last chapter and even know hasn't been finished, this story was a pure joy to read. No regrets in the time I wasted reading this. Not much of a review but had show my love.
7/8/2019 c80 Arbiterfan
Great story please continue this and yes a sequel.
5/27/2019 c80 5dracologistmaster
Great chapters, I look forward to seeing how the rest of this war plays out. Best of luck with everything.
10/27/2018 c80 1Teggen Zalud
please give the dragons and their allies good luck and i will continue supporting you
8/30/2018 c80 Guest
It good
6/20/2018 c80 Guest
Ugh, just give us the Master Chief already!
6/19/2018 c80 4Drago The Firesword Dragon
Heh heh heh. Little subtle reference to not only Halo Wars 2 Unleashing The Nightmare, but also the Banished. Sneaky Magnaruckus.

But you are wrong. How can the Banished be able to break not a single sweat avoiding destruction from the Covenant if they were so inferior like you say Magnaruckus?
6/15/2018 c80 MCZ
Another long, glorious chapter!
How does one take down a Scarab? Pull a leg entirely into the ground with Earth magic. Eh, actually, the servos operating the leg, and the support from remaining legs, might let it get out. All of them would have to be pulled into the ground.
5/26/2018 c79 Guest
fucks sake, when will Chief arrive!?
4/20/2018 c79 4ItsDaKoolaidDude
... nope, still doing it.
OOOOHH MYYY.
4/13/2018 c78 Some Thoughts
Wow, nice to see that this updated after finding time to check it and read it. Things are heating up although I suspect that this will be one of the "stronger" types of Scarab as ones in Halo 3 could be killed with a Hornet without even landing on them! I suspect it will be a mix of shielding, air control, and powerful figures aboard the Scarab.

And to think no one from Sanghelios or the UNSC has even arrived yet! I have a distinct feeling that Magnaruckus will be defeated before this would ever occur. Although, if Magnaruckus did have a working cruiser, a more pragmatic and less prideful military leader would simply glass all the major population centers like Warfang before moving on to the rest of the planet to make it completely uninhabitable. Just goes to show that things could always be worse (like the Flood or Halo rings)!

Anyways good luck in finishing this and whatever you plan to do afterwards in either revising it or making a sequel.
4/6/2018 c78 LuftRaptor
IT LIVES
1/31/2018 c47 4Drago The Firesword Dragon
Uh, incorrect Cynder. You can bear hatchlings. Just wait until you’re 40!

I’m serious, my mother had a friend who couldn’t have children, and she could have a child after she turned 40! It’s more or less reversed! Normally you can’t have children after 40. If you’re infertile, just wait until you are 40 years old, then you can have a child.
8/9/2017 c77 Bob
Great story and all but some times it fells like it's been adjusted to fit a child's perspective. When Cynder and Thel are talking, their character falls apart and they become a wreck.
8/8/2017 c34 Plague Dog UnleasheD
I feel like spec ops Elites are always the bad ones, but really (in actual Russian/American/Great Britain) spec op soldiers are low-mid ranked highly skilled men and women. Not backstabbing scumbags.
402 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »