for Freedom is the Dream

9/1/2020 c3 3SenoritaWrites
Oh, this is great! Chase is AWESOME (in an antisocial way. But still awesome)! I haven’t really talked to him in my Harvest Moon: Animal Parade game, but this makes me want to. Great story that I can’t get enough of!
9/1/2020 c2 SenoritaWrites
Yessss it’s CHASE TIME NEXT CHAPTER! (Sorry for caps, I’m just a very excited Harvest Moon fan right now). So happy! No criticism as of now, just glee.
9/1/2020 c1 SenoritaWrites
I’ve been looking FOREVER for a good Harvest Moon: Animal Parade fanfic and HERE IT IS! Thanks SO MUCH for making this, I love the story and your writing style!
11/6/2018 c19 10Silver
You have a great story here. I would really like it if you decided to update, but if you’ve lost inspiration for it too, I totally get it. Anyway, hope you update soon!
3/26/2017 c19 Chibidenryuu
what a great story! I love your writing style, i really hope you will update your fanfiction, even when the last were long ago!
9/26/2016 c6 3lumenite88
My BFFs name is Sophie!
1/27/2016 c19 1MushiMae
I'm very picky when it comes to fanfics, but I must say, this HAS to be the greatest Chase X Molly story I've read so far! The characters aren't out of their persona which makes them believable and I totally appreciate that. Nothing turns me off worse than characters with completely different personalities. (I mean I fell in love with them for a reason! ... Well, besides their good looks.) Their relationship developed quite seamlessly so I loved how it wasn't forced and unnatural.
I just hate that I found this story almost 2 years too PLEASE UPDATE! D; Chase and Molly FINALLY kissed to Goddess' sake!
11/30/2015 c19 24princessofthedeadsheep
I do enjoy this story. The pacing is good and you integrate the farming fairly well with the game, which I admire and appreciate. It's a little weird that she'd be from one of the richest families in the world- being rich alone would have been fine- but I digress. This story is pretty well written, though you occasionally have an unfinished sentence at the end of your paragraphs, and I have enjoyed reading it so far.
11/29/2015 c19 Doctor Zhivago
This is a really good fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
4/7/2015 c19 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE ; o ;
12/6/2014 c19 3mello-cellist
Please update soon! I'm so excited for what happens next! :D
11/30/2014 c19 UchihaKit
Pleeeeeeeeeseeeee continue :P :O this is probably my favourite Chase and Molly story EVER! :D
11/29/2014 c19 1Lady Barbeque
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!
10/18/2014 c19 35LilyBlizz
I finally caught after I have no idea how long... This is a really well thought out story! Sad that it's almost finished, but do keep it up!
10/13/2014 c19 Summertime Suika
I love Chase's sassiness! Please continue!
228 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »