for Honey Bee

9/6/2017 c9 Guest
Yep, Jess is dead. Splattered on the ground or across Shockwave. Unless I missed the part where she was given a parachute for that 300 foot or so suicide jump she did.

Also when the heck did Katy join the battle?
9/6/2017 c8 1Striker66
Oh my god, I can't believe she's still wearing a bathing suit. I can't imagine the amount of chafing and wardrobe accidents she's probably had as well as being cut up to hell. That's was a lot of glass sliding down those windows with them...
9/5/2017 c7 Striker66
I found it a bit odd that the first thing Jess and the group talk about, when they find her at the end, is her breakup with Bee. She doesn't mention the fact that Megatron dropped her off and likely was returning for her...

Also, why would Megatron drop her off in the first place if she is super important to Decepticon plans? Although considering half his head was destroyed in RotF, I guess he's not thinking all that straight lol.

And just a quick point, when writing a sentence involving you and another person, delete the "person and" to see if the sentence makes sense.

Ex.
- Mikaela and I went to the movie - I went to the movie (correct)
- Me and Mikaela went to the movie - Me went to the movie (incorrect) (you tend to use this format a lot in your writing).
- He scolded me and Mikaela - He scolded me (correct)
- He scolded Mikaela and I - He scolded I (incorrect)
9/5/2017 c6 Striker66
Damn, that was pretty cold of Jess and Mikaela, leaving Simmons there on the windshield...
4/30/2017 c6 RetardedArcuss
Jess is gonna die... For the third time... Then Songbell will kill her for frightening Bee
4/30/2017 c4 RetardedArcuss
I don't know what the others would do but I know what one of my oc's would do!
*tells what happened*
Songbell:... Hey 'Sound?
Soundtrack: Yeh?
Songbell: Do you think I have time, out of my busy scedual, to kill the human who inflicted pain appon my ship.
Soundtrack: May I join you, she did hurt my brother as much as she hurt Jess.
Songbell: Why of course... We can igzact our revenge!*evil laughter*
5/10/2016 c11 Colleen oliver
could you please update. this is really good
7/30/2014 c11 FlowersForTheDead
These stories have been really awesome, I loved them all! Looking forward to the next one! : D XD
7/10/2014 c1 Belle Blu
Are you going to do the transformers 4? To the bee/oc. Because if you do, if you can that would be amazing! Thanks for everything you do
7/7/2014 c9 Guest
OMG BEST ENDING EVER
GO JEE, KATYHIDE, AND MAKINO!
1/19/2014 c1 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
8/17/2013 c11 1moonlightkiss1515
Nice lovin it
11/20/2012 c11 AutoRacer1
Random: Where's the awesomeness?
Me: RIGHT IN THIS STORY!
9/15/2012 c8 Guest
write one for Megsy. Please!?
8/4/2012 c6 5Nerdified Elf
YOU SAVED IRONHIDE! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE EEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I literally hid under the desk and cried at that point in the movie DX
320 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »