for Strawberry Wine

1/13/2015 c15 6R.TreeHill
I loved this story. It started out as this sweet summer fling story and i thought it wouldve ended there, but you turned it into this almost epic love story. It has a nice balance between fluff, angst, drama, and humour. Im really disappointed you havent/didnt finish it, but hopefully you will one day :)
9/27/2014 c15 thibbs65
please update and finish this amazing story love truly gifted writer cant wait for you to write more Naley fic
4/27/2014 c15 channnii1234
i loved this chapter and i hope taht u are to finish the rest of the story as there is more that can be added like she tells brooke there back together as well as her family and so on, i just hope that you are able to finish the story.
7/12/2013 c15 Guest
I just read this and it says you haven't updated In a year so I'm assuming that you won't but I hope you do because I love it
4/8/2012 c15 naleyluv
I just happened to stumble upon your story while look for some good naley fanfics. I love this. This is definitely a Nathan like no one has ever written him before, it's different and I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/2/2012 c15 13naley12
great chapter to read. I'm so happy that nathan and haley are back together. Can't wait to sse what you have in store for them next.

update soon
4/2/2012 c15 thekellay
Loved it! So happy that Nathan got his act together before it was too late. Can't wait to see whats next!
4/2/2012 c15 2kaya17tj
I'm happy that both Lucas and Nathan are ok and don't have HCM.

I am a little disappointed with Naley. As heartbroken as Haley was, I think she forgave Nathan too quickly.
3/14/2012 c14 Jorde714
oh nathan. cant wait for next chapter hope you post soon
3/14/2012 c14 13naley12
really great chapter to read, im excited to see what happens next for nathan and haley.
2/11/2012 c13 naley12
wow I c ant believe that just happened between them. I excited to see what is in store for them next. The interaction of the characters was also great in this chapter. So hope you can update soon.
2/9/2012 c13 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
2/9/2012 c13 luvnit
that was so sad but so good...can't wait for the next chapter :)
2/3/2012 c12 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
2/3/2012 c12 naley12
really fun chapter to read
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »