for Sequin it Up!

3/23 c1 Oriana Star
It is interesting! , continue, please.
6/25/2016 c1 3EmmALewisS
On my review of ch 2 at the end I wrote "I rock!" And what I meant was "u rock!" But it was autocorrected, so sorry! Lol
6/25/2016 c2 EmmALewisS
The short testimony at the end was beautiful, brave, and loving. It is very nice of you to try to help others like that. I wish more people would use things like this as a vessel for knowledge and truth. I rock! ;)
6/10/2013 c1 Guest
More :)
4/3/2013 c1 Guest
Love it plz continue
12/31/2012 c1 35ApostolicPrincessinGod
Please continue, keep writing and God bless :)
7/20/2012 c1 unknown
like it hell no I LOVE IT! it is a great start, keep writing
6/19/2012 c1 4kimi a break
Heeeey! :)

Please continue this story! I'd love to see what CeCe has is store for the Hessenheffer twins! It'd be cute for some GeCe to sneak in there! After all, CeCe is getting weird feelings around Gunther!

Poor Gunther and Tinka :( they have lost their sparkles

(starting cheesy quote right here) "But you don't need sparkles to shine! You shine in your own unique way because you are special!" (end cheesy quotes here)

Feel free to gag if that quote made you sick with cheesyness...

Anyways, please continue the story! I'd love to see what CeCe and Rocky have planned for the twins! WOOHOO!

O_o
10/19/2011 c1 nogitsunekilljoy
Love it! Continue ASAP please! :D
8/11/2011 c1 131hopelessromantic
CONTINUE
8/11/2011 c1 1hopelessromantic
CONTINUE
8/10/2011 c1 Anonymous
You should really continue this story. I want to know what happened. Do it for the kids!
7/31/2011 c1 Guest
I seriously laughed out loud when I read the beginning with the "Oh I can't do this." I can seriously imagine this in an episode. It was hysterical.

And I read your other story with GeCe. If you look, you'll find my reviews (two, I think?). I'm a great fan of yours.

And I agree with you, my friend! GeCe for the betwinkled WIN!
7/29/2011 c1 8Read-a-holic2200
This is really good! Update soon! GeCe FTW!
7/21/2011 c1 moonlightbae15
Hehe awesome. GeCe kind of sounds like geese. I don't know why, but this couple reminds me of geese or something. :) Hehe update soon!
16 Page 1 2 Next »