for Marchin' On

11/30/2011 c12 libby.shine
pleses make another one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i love them as parents and i love them. James was a great addition but u def have to make another story... please
11/26/2011 c12 lachildress
Loved both stories love that you added james at the end they need a son.
11/26/2011 c12 Laurenvers
OMG! I was so sad when I finished reading this I love the two stories! I hope you write another multi chapter story... You are an amazing writer!
11/11/2011 c10 7LilahMorgann
The world would be so much better without Henry! As for Chemistry, don't worry it gets eaiser. Just don't let yourself get behind.
10/22/2011 c9 4Gibbs7
Excellent chapter! I loved your description of Arthur and Joan leaving work early, and Joan's maternal worrying. Also loved the scene where Joan confronts Liza Hearn. Looking forward to chapter 10.
10/10/2011 c8 Gibbs7
I loved this chapter. The part with Joan and Arthur tucking Serena in was so sweet! I look forward to the next chapter, especially date night!
10/8/2011 c8 15Stella Celeste Taylor
I think my recent action says everything it needs to!
10/8/2011 c8 7LilahMorgann
1) I always have the desire to punch Liza in the face. 2) I really want some Funfetti cupcakes right now :) Good chapter!
9/19/2011 c7 LilahMorgann
the video chat scene was cute. I think they should have another kid. Why the heck not?
9/19/2011 c7 4Gibbs7
I love your entire series, "Breathe" and "Marching On," and I really enjoyed this chapter - everything from Auggie knowing where "Aladdin" was to Arthur's reaction when he found out Joan answered a video call topless. The end of the chapter was very touching. I look forward to chapter 8.
8/29/2011 c5 20LibbyLou22
Lovely chapter please add more soon...
8/10/2011 c1 68PoeticallyIncorrect1
It's a good start although one thing I just can't see is Reva being a field agent. You could always invent an OC for Annies sometime partner.

Mary
8/1/2011 c3 SVUallday
I liked Serena's character way more before. She didn't sound like a five year old, she had good speech like most 3 year olds now-a-days. I had a understandable conversation with a 3 year old today actually. Now she just sounds like an Asian person (you know how they tend to skip words in their sentences?)Or one of those forever alone things on this website called Tumblr. Not that that's a bad thing, I was just saying it was a lot better before. That's the only thing. Other than that, I LOVE it(:
7/28/2011 c2 7LilahMorgann
I'm sure arthur feels really guilty but it's not really his fault. Can't waut for more!
7/27/2011 c2 20Little Miss Isabelle
AWWWWW! Serena is TOO CUTE! bahaha. I love little kids, but I don't think I'm really good at writing how adorable they are. lol. But I love your portrayal of Serena, it's too cute, and I love the interaction and depth Joan and Arthur have, now that they're parents.

And this case is so interesting! I curious where you're taking this. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »