for Past Relations

7/26/2018 c1 JJFan
Excellent Ezra story.
3/2/2017 c1 Fran Recca
This was great! I lovethe idea of Josiah being Blair's dad-he's perfect for the job.
Everything was perfect-characters in place, humor right on in his protective mode, and Chris as always the consumate leader.
I was especially happy to see Ezra doing his " undercover thing " to perfection.
Mag7 is the cream of the crop, mix that with the Major Crimes crew, you've got the best of all worlds.
Outstanding writing- timing, temper, verbage, action,humor-all the fine pieces of a superior writer!
BRAVO!
1/6/2015 c1 MarJan53
I'm new to this fandom and majorly hooked
6/26/2013 c1 thecookiemomma
I had a feeling when he called him Sandburg. But it works. Lovely story. If I'm reviewing this again (which I sometimes do), it means I forgot this story and find it good (again).
5/24/2013 c1 LinBates
Good story, would like more in this universe!
2/18/2013 c1 13Unseen Watcher
Great! Love it. A nice twist on the idea of connections between the two teams. A great idea. It deserves a ton more reviews. Silly people!
5/20/2012 c1 Cassandra30
Wonderful story!
2/3/2012 c1 21Duchess67
Oh how DARLING! I loved this fic and it's quite plausible for Josiah to BE Blair's dad too. They're both hairy as bears! *snicker*

LOVED this story and would also love to see this universe revisited someday. *hint-hint* ;)
8/16/2011 c1 90Teri
I thought I read this story before, but perhaps not. Either way I enjoyed reading it tonight and I thank you for posting it here on FF.net. I also found M7 due to Cindy's stories and am very glad. Thank you for a wonderful story for Blair and Joshiah with a healthy dose of Ezra!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service