for Forever and a Day

11/17/2011 c3 3gatsbys
this is soooo sweet! i love it so veyr much, PLEASE continue!

I love love love MMAD!

xoxo, Magenta
11/3/2011 c3 2DarthVandola
daw, I love this story! It's so pretty... in a sadly depressing tone. Bah, either way- please continue, I don't care how long I have to wait.
10/28/2011 c3 2mofojoho
Oh dearest Jamie! This was simply lovely. And as our English teacher would say, 'vocabulary you could just eat up'! Quite fancy words darling, and I didn't know what most of them meant. Which is good because I've got a lot of annoying vocab in my brain! Besides, most people on fanfiction don't even try to come up with interesting words. I wish I had read this sooner, but unfortunately I hadn't checked my email in ages (99 messages!). Anyways, this was very well written, don't worry about that. I liked her speech, it was simple and plain but it makes sense because she was going through so much pain at the time. You've got quite the talent, kiddo, don't ever ever ever EVER give up. Or I'll snap you ;D
10/23/2011 c3 JessieJane
Tis a sad story but my heart aches to read more of the heart crushing words produced my your mind. So please continue.
8/7/2011 c2 mofojoho
This was a great chapter, I loved how you stayed with most of the same dialogue. I love seeing scenes like this through a different character's POV. I really liked Minerva and Albus being in the same year, too, especially the way you wrote it. And of course the whole 'I thought we could learn together' bit was quite adorable! I love that last line as well, very touching!

Sixth book is one of my favorites, and I like seeing this side of it.
8/7/2011 c1 mofojoho
Jamie darling, you are such a wonderful author! This is a great first chapter, and I am very excited to continue reading!
8/4/2011 c1 96SylvaDragon
So sad, so beautiful, and so many hints of things, of a promise that albus is indeed always there, and that they will be together one day. For a first story it is most excellent, even if it's terribly painful to think of Albus being dead. The quilt thing was wonderful, keep writing.
7/31/2011 c2 myobstinatedarling
i love it! update soon
7/27/2011 c2 119My Dear Professor McGonagall
! Wait! THIS LOOKS AWESOME! Holy cow. Yes. I am reading. I am loving. I am super excited for more!

Lucy
7/25/2011 c2 Guest
ahh amazing darling :) keep it up.

~Sara
7/25/2011 c1 Guest
beautiful writing jamie 3

~Sara
7/25/2011 c2 4eekthefreak
I really enojoyed it! . . . I'm not too good with constructive critisim (I think I spelled that wrong), but anyways just keep doing what your doing! It's great! :)
7/21/2011 c1 KHwhitelion
...too lazy to log in...

I have always loved this couple and I always will 3

Nice start and looking forward to more!
7/21/2011 c1 2spin84
An enchanting start. I hope to see some more visits from Albus - for Min's sake as well as ours! :-)

Spin Xx
7/20/2011 c1 1margaretrevie
I really like it! Minerva has always been my favourite character, and I have always pictured her with Albus. Great story, keep up the great work! I cannot wait to read more! :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »