for DC 8: Custos Venatio: Sentinel Hunt

3/4/2017 c1 Fran Recca
This is "hog heaven" for all of us readers- Mag7, the Sentinel, and SG1. OUTSTANDING job- this is the real deal- writing at it's best! Everything was great- the characterization, the humor, the "learning curves" with Ezra and Buck, Jim and Blair's banter always add to the story, Col. O'Neill's typical view on non soldier types, and anything about a new world all blend together to propel the reading into a visual paradise. Timimg, temper, visuals, banter, and a firm grip mon the nature's of all the above teams give the reader a feast thruout the entire story.
BRAVO!
5/22/2013 c1 LinBates
Same as always, loved this story and the series it's part of since the first time I read it!
7/17/2012 c1 Netchka
Good stories. Are more coming anytime soon? I can't wait to read more in this Universe.
4/15/2012 c1 sekmarcspn
Sat down and DC1 through DC8 this weekend. Loved it! Hope to see it continued. Has me itching to go back and read some old TS stories of a similar premise. I think I'll do that after I check out what else you've written. Thanks for posting such awesome stories!
1/27/2012 c1 21Duchess67
*giggle* Okay, this was great in TOO many ways to count. I loved the fact that Ezra was actually willing to bond and Buck turned out to be the reluctant one. The fact they bonded while in the "jungle" is too funny and boy did it also turn out to be handy for Ezra's challenge! LOL

Now how will they make sure the Valthorians don't use what they get taught to swallow up other communities on their planet instead of following the right way of the Sentinel and Guide? *curious*
8/4/2011 c1 1Shadowgal ANBU
I am really enjoying this verse. I'm not a writer, so I doubt you'll ever see works from me, but I love it when people create verses and let others play with them. Though, I think that MOG is the only person I seen get this elaborate. I hope to see more from you and others from this verse. Can you reply to me with the links you got from others that are playing in your verse?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service