for Questions for Spartoi Members

6/16/2012 c3 2ScythesRule18
Black*Star: If you're supposed to be a god stronger than Shinagami-sama, then why do you almost always get your but kicked by Kid?
9/6/2011 c3 juanitopenthedoorxD
kid : do u have mother ? o.o and if you have how is she ? ._.

kid : liz or paty ?

lord death : how u feel when you son tells u that he will live with two girls

black star : if u were gay who of this guys would be your boyfriend xDD ( kid , soul , stein ,noah )

liz and paty : how it feels lives with the sexy and polite kid xD
9/6/2011 c3 2CherriiBee216
Tsubaki, How do you put up with Black Star's ego all the time?

Kid, Have you ever considered asking one of the Thompson sisters out?

Soul, How do you get your hair so spikey?
9/6/2011 c3 5KuriSari
I wanted to ask this for a long time now!

Lord Death: 1. What was it like to give ,The Talk'? Or did u give Kid just a book? Or did he knew from the beginning?

2. What would happen if you'd give Kid too much sugar,more testosterone,would lock him in an asymmetrical room where everything is glued to the walls,so he cant move a thing,and throw the mostsymmetrical girl in?
8/19/2011 c2 CookieTheif
Maka, what did you with that naughty-naughty book that came with the underware your Papa (creepily I might add lol XD) gave you? I bet you read it! I know this 'cause MANswers said that smart girls (like you!) are super good at smex since they know all this weird stuff about the human body.

Soul, keep that in mind, m'kay?
8/1/2011 c2 KuriSari
Kid: Okay but since you are going to take ur fathers position YOU will have to reproduce too? Or not O_O
8/1/2011 c2 KuriSari
O_o poor Kiddo hell never get laid xD haha lolz
8/1/2011 c2 8Meikyuu Buterfly
question to Harvar: have you ever had a perverted dream about Jackie? Can you tell us? If you lie I´ll make Maka Maka-chop you into next week

question to Ox:how would be te perfect proposal to Kim? make a demostration please

question for Kim: will you ever accept Ox´s feelings for you? Have you ever thought of Ox and you as a couple and having kids?

question to Jackie: Do you like Harvar? do you find him hot? how much from a scale of 1 to 10?

question to Stein: Will you dissect Marie?

question to Marie: if you are so desesperated to marry someone, will you marry Stein?

Hm... I think that´s it...for now hehehe
8/1/2011 c2 3Squeakyboots
OW! DON'T SCRAMBLE MY BRAINS!

Tsubaki, according to the Lust chapter in the book of Eibon, you are the most perverted of them all. What kind of thoughts do you have about Black Star? I mean, you guys sleep in the same room.

Liz, what would happen if Kid were to throw all of your make up in the garbage?

And why do you all have such KICK ASS SHOES? lol
8/1/2011 c1 6PretenderX
I`m sorry but you forgot that Ox, Harver, Kilik, Pot of Thunder and Pot of Lightning, Kim, and Jacqueline are also Spartoi members
8/1/2011 c2 Charlotte Faraday
These are for everyone -

What do you like most in your partner?

What do you like least in your partner?
7/20/2011 c1 Katniss212
Maka- What's the most interesting part of having a guy as a room mate?
7/20/2011 c1 3eilime love
CRONA i LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME! heehee sry dude Crona!
7/20/2011 c1 3Squeakyboots
Maka, why do you need to wear such short skirts? Is it for compensation of your lack of chest?

Patti, how many times have you ever sexually harassed someone?

Kid, have you ever had perverted thoughts about Stein?
7/20/2011 c1 4Rachel-chan XOXOX
Soul, tell the truth. How often do you have perverted thoughts of Maka? If you don't tell the truth Soul I will get Maka to Maka chop you very hard! :3
17 Page 1 2 Next »