FanFiction.Net
for Royal Pleasure

4/6/2018 c1 Le Fishie
WHY?! JUST WHYYYYYYYY?!
6/27/2013 c1 23ClarionRomance32
I've read this a few times already and I'll say that originally no it wasn't a pairing I was expecting, but as I said I've read this a few times now and to be 100% honest I wish there was more like it!
5/7/2013 c1 Jenna
Yuck !
3/26/2013 c1 PureFlower
Great story, Tinkerbell and Teen Titans Fanfics are the best, (to me), and I like how you are so detailed with the scenes.

I like also, how you watch each Tinkerbell movie backward and tell us what you think it's like.
1/20/2013 c1 latinos rule
OMG! My favorite character is clarion can you make one where she gets drunk and she has sex? I love it
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
beautifull
5/27/2012 c1 someone in the world
OMG! that was awesome! now make a story about violet being raped.
5/8/2012 c1 someone in the world
you should make a sex story about if there was a prince she was dating when she was a princess, and one night they had sex together. that would be awesome. and if you do, please make it soon. thank you.
4/25/2012 c1 weird is my middle name. NOT
that... was... AWESOME! you are good at that. make more.
3/19/2012 c1 person
Great slash! Beautifully written! Glad Clarion gets some lovin!
7/25/2011 c1 ElectricPixie410
Oh YEAH! That was unexpected. I was going to do a slash was Viola and Lyria basically because their both voiced by the same actress, but yours is awesome. I read the second chapter of Right for Each other and I'll give you an idea. Since you I assume "hate" Terence you can do a story with him and Tink after Lost Treasure and have them have sex. You can make Terence really stupid and funny and totally terrible at sex. I hope you consider. Great story.