for Never really got over it

2/3 c5 F mischiefmanaged G
Let's be honest. No reader that is reading fanfiction about George after Fred's death wants to be happy.
5/27/2019 c1 Rita
I’m, a title note here: their eyes are brown. That’s it. Great story, Merlin! I fell in love with it. Keep on going!
4/21/2017 c7 Guest
I loved Chapter 7 I really cried it was so heartbreaking . After all this time I will
Always remember Fred and the Weasley
twins as whole :( ;( ;( ; (
8/1/2014 c4 Pixie302
Oh my god can George stop being so moody please?
6/24/2014 c5 Gryffindor54
I sincerely hope George opens up soon. For hiding his feelings even in front of his family and friends isnt that good...
1/22/2013 c23 Guest
He actually would have come out red/pink. That's just how it is.
Lol at cranky Aunt Muriel asking if 'it hasn't popped out yet' LMAO I great ending for a great story.
And I agree with your assessment of George and Ange's later years. I refuse to believe they were stuck being unhappy together...because of ONE date.
Its a pity you haven't written more, you're really good. I suppose I could read your fullmetal fics, but I'm only into the manga/anime.
1/22/2013 c22 Guest
Omg man! All my feels! All my feels! I thought I was done crying...but there you have it. Beautiful farewell :'(
1/22/2013 c21 Guest
If that wasn't the most awkward conversation EVER! Lol Glad they've got it all worked out though.

And I just wanna say, in case I haven't (I probably didn't) said it before: I really love all the little extra details you've added. It just brings something a little extra to the story.
1/22/2013 c20 Guest
That's a seriously messed up question yo!
I'd sock him good -.-
1/22/2013 c19 Guest
but Charlie and Ron, inspired by that enterprising combination of hunger and overconfidence, had tried to cook the chicken themselves, and somehow nearly burned down the entire garden.
Omg! LMAO! This would have great in the movie! Hahahahaha
I'm glad to see that George is finally ready to let go of some of Fred's things :)
1/22/2013 c18 Guest
Ron! Your timing sucks balls! Lol What a mess those two are making.

Don't you know that women are always to blame for EVERYTHING? Its like the #1 rule of the world and fandom. Its always 'poor (insert dude)' Its actually quiet disgusting.
1/22/2013 c17 Guest
Oh no. He was doing so well :'( He really needs to clean out that room.
1/22/2013 c16 Guest
If that wasn't the cutest! I stared grinning and couldn't stop! Lol I very partial to slow building stories though, so definitely loving this.
1/22/2013 c15 Guest
Even though Fred/Ange was my ship and Fred/Ange/George my OT3, I never thought Fred and Ange actually dated. Fred would have to have been the worst boyfriend ever if that were the case, and there is just no evidence for it in canon. They went to the ball...and that was it.
I like that they're sitting in the rain and laughing about Fred (and crying) even the best memories would be painful.
1/22/2013 c13 Guest
I knew I was leery of that George/Kevin bonding for a reason! Lol. George and Ange trying to talk over each other was actually very cute.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »