FanFiction.Net
for group of budshetaliacrack

12/17/2011 c3 Bumblebeecamaro38
It dosn't suck, it could use some improvement but it doesn't suck. I loved how it was Canada who got them out, but maybe next time you should describe his reaction to them saying that they notice him. I look foreward to the next chapter. ^_^
12/15/2011 c3 4Athesia
Very nice. I sudjest you get the chapters into a bunch of paragraphs insted of one big one. It will make it much easier to read.
12/15/2011 c2 Athesia
Oh and btw chyrop... If you dont like a F***ing story... KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF! Sorry and excuse my french but realy its not all that hard. Honey dont listen to him. You will only improve if you practice.
12/15/2011 c3 Athesia
12/15/2011 c3 6Loudheart14
START WRITING THE NEXT ONE :DDDD POR FAVOR?
11/26/2011 c2 Chyrop
Somehow, the second chapter is just as crappy as the first. Sometimes authors start poorly and then get better, but your fic is constant. Constant garbage.

It's like you went to the bathroom, took a looong nasty dump, then scooped up the contents of the toilet bowl and splattered it all onto the page on a fanfiction site.

Either suck less or stop posting anything at all online, your presence is just torturing poor readers coming across whatever you write.
11/26/2011 c1 Chyrop
This is utter garbage. You shouldn't write if you won't even try one little bit. A small child could write better than this pathetic excuse of a fic.
10/17/2011 c2 Adrian Beck
lulz! i should see if i can make the hetalia characters appear in our world by effing up a spell with a chalk pentagram! XD
10/17/2011 c1 Adrian Beck
nice! ^^ best line is the "MY HAT" "NO TOUCHY" part, personally :D

and a tip for writing stories in general, its easier to read if you space out the dialogue. what i mean is to make a new line when a different person speaks. It helps the story flow.

hope it helps! ^^
10/16/2011 c2 6DreamsComeFromtheHeart
Kinda cracky, as promised! Hm, perhaps pressing enter everytime a different character speaks and more use of punctuation? Besides those two easily fixable things, it's good! Keep it up!
8/21/2011 c2 5wonderfulwonderwolf
this is a lovely story so far and i hope to see more chapters come out although the only thing i would recommend is paragraphs when one of the charcters talk, and i recommend that because it makes it easyer to tell whos talking but other than that its lovely and the terrist bit was good to.
8/14/2011 c2 Bumblebeecamaro38
Oh boy, they think they're terrorists? Oh, and if I forgot to say please in my last review I'll say it now; can you please make paragraphs? Anywho, I can't wait to see what they do with the 'terrorists'. :D
8/14/2011 c1 Bumblebeecamaro38
Okay the only reason I was really able to read this is because I read the first chapter on my phone... I liked reading it but can you please make different paragraphs it's confusing. I will read on though! :D
8/11/2011 c2 6Loudheart14
NOoooooooooooo! Not Englands cooking! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
7/29/2011 c1 tarkton
(hahahahahahahahaha)totally loved it =D but next time press the enter button between the charters responses. like you see in books. but still loved it
16 Page 1 2 Next »