FanFiction.Net
for The Player: Aftermath

7/26/2011 c1 3AmiRosaline
rlly loved in the beginning i thought amy was engaged to sonic but when i saw tht it was scrouge i was like SONIC, AMY HAS LOST HER MIND
7/23/2011 c1 5robstar.winchester
BEST.FANFIC.EVER! at first I thought it was sonic eating the chillie dog but when it said "scrouge" I gasped out loud. Loved it like always:D
7/23/2011 c1 Miss Topaz
I've been so busy with life and I FINALLY got to use the laptop today. So when I checked my mail and saw you updated; I almost screamed out loud. You made my day. ^^ Time for review!

Three words: I LOVED THIS! It was too cute and romantic and was so well written! The only thing was I caught a little spelling error. But it was unimportant because it was greatly overshadowed by how wonderful this one shot was written. Now I'm really excited for your next story! ^o^ Keep up the great work!

P.S. If you want to fix the tiny spelling error it's... *reads story again happily* in the scene where Sonic and Amy were talking about the past and right after they remembered Sally, there was a sentence that said, "He tsmiled at her."

P.P.S. Have I ever mentioned how awesome you are at writing? x3
7/23/2011 c1 5XBlazingVampire5X
I loved this oneshot sequel to The Player! The Player itself was such an amazing story, and I like how you explained more about how the lives of everyone moved on from that story. I absolutely adored all of the SonAmy in it, and I'm majorly excited for that new story you're writing! Do you know what it's going to be called yet? Also, would you consider writing a sequel to THIS story, maybe more about the family life of Sonic and Amy, and their wedding, etc. Maybe Scourge could come back and fight for her? Anyways, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. Good luck with the rest of your fantastic writing!

Till next time,

XBlazingVampire5X
7/23/2011 c1 MandurPandurr
OMG OMG OMG! I'm soooo freakin excited for your upcoming project! But OMG this one-shot was awesome! haha you got me there in the middle! Sneaky! ;P I loved it soo much though!
7/22/2011 c1 Jeeeessssss
I must admit, I loved this! When I saw that you had done a short sequel to The Player I couldn't help but find it straight away! I absolutely loved it, even found myself in tears at some of the parts :') thank you, you've done one of my most favorite Sonamy stories I've ever came across.
7/22/2011 c1 13butterfly-decolletage
woah, woah, woah! Awesoooome! :D

perfect aftermath! And the next story...that snippet had me begging for more! can't wait!

-pink
7/22/2011 c1 1Anglepie21
I lovvvvvveeee it...^^
7/22/2011 c1 SmittyCat
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! SQUEE! THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER IN THE END :D And I can't wait till the next story ^^ I'll be sure to keep updated ;3
7/22/2011 c1 15infinitydarkmagician41294
nice chapter it was worth the wait this one shot was great
7/21/2011 c1 1Crystay
The one-shot was wonderful and I loved every sentece of it. I like how u made Amy meet Scrouge. This was a good way to end the story and a great one it is. I can't wait for your new story so put it up soon!
7/21/2011 c1 Bokusatsu
When I read that the fiance was Scourge, I had to reread it couple times... I thought you had made a mistake haha.. I was like.. wtf no way. Good one shot c:
7/21/2011 c1 Guest
This was so AWESOME! I too was also shocked that her fiance was scourge. I really enjoyed the romance that Amy and Sonic had, it was so adorable! But anyways, I can't wait for your next story! Keep up the great work!
7/21/2011 c1 Guest
7/21/2011 c1 VAMusicLover13
This is such a cute one-shot! I loved The Player, so I am glad you made this to go along with it:) Also, I can't wait to read your new story! So excited!:D

-VAMusicLover13

(p.s. I PM'd you, incase you didn't see it3 )
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »