for Linkette, the heroine

8/20/2012 c4 4WarrentheHero
Was great. Keep them coming.
The only things I can say that may need work are
*Occasionally it seemed you swapped your pronouns, using "she" instead of "he" and vice-versa.
*You seem tend to split dialogue into multiple lines. For example,
"Link, hey." He whispered.
"Come on, we've got to go back to the library today, remember?" She groaned quietly.

Should become:
"Link, hey." He whispered. "Come on, we've got to go back to the library today, remember?"
She groaned quietly.

I could be misinterpreting the text, but to me this is how it should seem.

Still, great. Keep it up.
6/19/2012 c4 2Umbre0n
See, this is why Rule 63 is one of my favorite things ever. Also, making authors happy, love doing that. :3
10/18/2011 c4 4StarkidGlasses
LOVE 3 "For how long?" "I didn't count!" that's me and you, buddy! ^_^ I want MOAR. yes. MOAR. Not more. MOAR.
10/15/2011 c4 7ShadowNinja1011
Great chapter! Geez I think EVERYONE hates Ganondork... This story is getting pretty fluffy.. Which is a good thing I think? Hopefully you can try to update quicker -Shadow
8/15/2011 c1 Kimlov55
I love your stories! There are Great comedy/romance themes included, with your own sense of taste added so it's not like every other story. Also has a childish flare with a teenage sting to it! Keep writing! I love it and will recommend this story to others! 3 Pandalov :)
8/6/2011 c2 1dragonsofthe8elements
thank you for mentioning me in your story, you could make ruto (from ocrena of time) a guy, and you could make gannon the father of linkette.
7/24/2011 c2 3Ellenar Ride
He he he. I still love it.
7/22/2011 c1 PandaLov
This was really good I liked it! Please continue making more.
7/21/2011 c1 4StarkidGlasses
Like ZOMG this story is like totally awesome and it should like totally have like more reviews and stuff. This is just genius! I always pictured Link as a black girl :D nice work, man :') making me proud!
7/21/2011 c1 3Ellenar Ride
Hmm... Let's see... Nothing. You are doing absolutely nothing wrong. I love it.
7/20/2011 c1 1dragonsofthe8elements
i dont think you should be so outright about linkette and zel`s “relashinship” but still a great story