for Child of Two Worlds

12/8/2018 c15 1lolistarkiller
Omg I love this! Please if you yet live I beg you to update this!
8/27/2017 c15 stixnstones
Okay, I know its been a while since your last update. But I just found this story, and am a little bit desperate to read more. So please, find it in your heart to do so. I'm very much addicted.
2/2/2017 c15 Guest
very good , loved
10/28/2016 c15 2xevg-x
Hello dear

I been reading your story non stop since yesterday and I'm fascinated. Love this universe that you created here.

Please try to not write A/N in the story, they're really annoying, put them at the bottom.

Keep them coming please
9/30/2016 c15 Lady Kaiki
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
8/14/2015 c14 Guest
Update!
5/30/2015 c14 Guest
Omg plz plz plz keep writing, I love this story so so much ! I really hope Rogue/Annalisa is turned into a vampire ! This is seriously one of my favourite fanfiction a I've ever read, your such a brilliant writer ! Plz keep writing
8/15/2014 c14 Texaschic1
This is a very interesting story. Have you ever thought about picking it back up? I like the Rogue and Felix pairing.
6/21/2013 c13 i love it
Rogue x Avalanche, Rogue x Quicksilver, Rogue x Iceman, Rogue x Berserker's, Rogue x Felix's. ;)
12/3/2012 c12 shugokage
Great chapter and this is definitely a unique and interesting story good luck with the next chapter!
12/3/2012 c10 shugokage
Overprotective Felix is hilarious!
12/3/2012 c6 shugokage
Good chapter and interesting story!
12/3/2012 c12 chapter 13
I want the brotherhood turn in to vampire it will be awesome. Rogue is a vampire princess who fall in love with one in brotherhood or Felix. Kurt and kitty go to Italy to vist Rogue and say they miss her so much.
12/3/2012 c12 Lady Kaiki
awesome ! plz, update soon !
12/2/2012 c11 chibi-kodo
Didn't Rogue absorb Carol, then she would have her power super-strength, invulnerable and indestructible plus she can fly? So I don't know why she would have been hurt in the fight.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »