FanFiction.Net
for The Nub of Love

6/4/2022 c1 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone
oh that was a fun story.
8/14/2021 c1 6SaharaDesertSands
OH MY! I am blushing...and laughing...and blushing even more because I'm laughing. This is hilarious. Are you a professional comedy writer? Because if not, you SHOULD be!

Jasper's hair flipping totally got me most of all.

Hope you don't mind, but I HAD to read your stories and review.
7/30/2013 c1 merraivolturi
ok don't understand last part which is weird
because it sounds like your calling them crazy
but fantactic
1/30/2013 c1 274MeJasper
My oh my! Did somebody have fun with this one! I sure did reading it! And imagine being stuck with BelJar and JarBel as names. Could have been worse - could have been Reneesmee...

And the whiny female newborn griping about being left in the goo?

Poor Jasper!
12/8/2012 c1 laura
that was fucking hilarious, I laughed so freaking hard and now my family thinks I'm crazy!
4/27/2012 c1 4amaris12345
I laughed my ass off...lolollll...got to love this Jasper.
1/20/2012 c1 Mylissa
interesting take on a Jasper/Bella story thanks for writing it
9/29/2011 c1 IBelongToAVampire
Hiya bb!*waves*

OMG I loved this story. You had me from the very beginning! And love the way of your words. It was hot and made me giggle ...okay who am I kidding it made laugh my ass off *thinks about Mrs Palm and her five daughters and Jasper making the bed collapse* And so much for vamps existence being kept secret because their feet made deep impressions on whatever they walked on. Walking boulders. Bigfoot. lmaooo

Gotta LOVE Jasper. He's such a naughty boy err vampire. And an impressive squiter. *snicker* so hot! And of course he thinks he's "all that and a bag of chips" (don't think we use that expression anymore lol) since he looks in the mirror and blows a kiss to himself. lmaooo Of course he thinks with his 'head'...such a horny vamp and Ninja too. lolololol

*giggles @ Kirsty McStewardson* and OMG witches! So freakin cool! They wanted some Jasper *snickers*

"Bella's not for food, Bella's for fucking" LMAO

You know I could totally see Alice with an Egyptian shoe designer named Shomoy. lol It just seems...right.

OMG lol'ing @ Edward's fear of virgin females.

Well then Jasper...feed Bella's hoohah *giggles* Is it wrong to be turned on and laugh my ass off at the same time? lmao

I think "Jizzy" is the perfect nickname for Jasper. J/S *giggle*

Oooo bumsex, eh? lolol

Story of my friggin' life - " just want to eat strange shit, sleep and pee" xD

Twins? Twins! OMG twins! Beljar and Jarbel!

LOL @ dirty fucking smelly dogs! You tell em Bella. hehe

Loved this line! : "And they all lived happily ever after in Lala land, where the vampires cavorted with unicorns and everyone's farts turned into rainbows and all were blissful all of the time."

By far this story was the funniest I have EVER read! LOVED it,bb! It totally made my day! Thanks for the fuckawesome read!

XxOo

Jells
9/27/2011 c1 9LikeYouBelieveInMe100
Ummmm... Like wow... This isnt one of my favorites... This was more like somene telling u something happened than it being something that you are currently reading... It could be better... Nice job!
8/31/2011 c1 13Kim Ginsberg
That is HILARIOUS!
8/22/2011 c1 9wendy1969
Itis so fucked up i couldnt help but laugh at it all. lol thank you so much
8/13/2011 c1 3heavyinfinity
OMG! You should have a "go pee before you read this" warning at the top! I am literally dying here! So hilarious! Wish the book had gone like this instead!

Funny and original!

xo

heavy
7/25/2011 c1 8KayMarieXW
Very funny in every sense of the word...strange and hilarious. Your author's note had me laughing, before I even started the story. Very witty and cleverly written with a good pace, which is very hard to achieve in a OS, your writing skills are definitely not poor! I especially loved all of the names and the perfect ending!
7/23/2011 c1 11TWILIFE2011
Roonster this fic CRACKED my shit up!

It is unique, creative, well written and I'm sure its one of a kind and I loved it. It had me LOL-in all the way through.

Great great job h00r... you rock and should defo write more :)

Love you h00r... Ash x
7/22/2011 c1 4gredelina1
Okay, I need to talk about your a/n first... You're brilliant! That was the most hilarious a/n I've ever read and I loved the glossary!

'He was not a wussy type of vampire and needed no tree to gain entrance into her room' - LOL

How many times did Jasper actually flick his honey golden locks? I loved that! And the witches, whiny Bella, the purple cock, the off-spring, the names for said spawn, the imprints, the HEA... LMAO!

Not only can you write hot smut, but you're extremely talented with humour as well! You're absolutely amazing! MWAH
21 Page 1 2 Next »