for Invisibly Obsessed

12/8/2012 c1 5Inalicante
I absolutely love this story. Reading it over and over again.
8/12/2011 c9 6Bellaminion
I luv your stories this one wuz amazing, i hope u write more :)
8/11/2011 c9 9KirstenArcher
Aww. I can't believe this was the last chapter. Nice way to end the story, it was very sweet. Hope you write Nother Emma story soon.
8/7/2011 c8 KirstenArcher
Uh, Samuel is horrible. But I'm glad Emma and Marion are okay, I was getting worried. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/6/2011 c8 6Bellaminion
That wad amazing, i hope u write a sequel 2 this sometime :)
8/3/2011 c7 9KirstenArcher
I can't believe Emma got pregnant from the spirit, but I'm glad Marion is there for her. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
8/2/2011 c7 6Bellaminion
... well that was unexpected, good chapter tho :)
7/31/2011 c6 9KirstenArcher
Ahh. This chapter is awesome. Poor Emma it sounds like she got raped by the evil spirit. I'm glad Marion is there to comfort Emma. Updye soon. This is getting so interesting.
7/31/2011 c5 KirstenArcher
This was actually a cool chapter, it explained a lot. I wonder who this evil spirit is who is lusting over Emma.
7/30/2011 c6 6Bellaminion
Awesome chapter man :)
7/28/2011 c5 Bellaminion
Actually that chapter wasnt 2 bad, i liked how it gave the story a bit more depth :)
7/26/2011 c2 Bellaminion
(this is actually a review 4 chapter 5)

Im SOOOO GLAD u didnt kill Emma! I mite have cried, shes like one of ma fav characters on suite life on deck
7/26/2011 c4 Bellaminion
btw i wuz also "ummmmm" and 'ummm agian"
7/26/2011 c4 9KirstenArcher
This is the best chapter of this story yet. I'm so so glad Emma is okay. I feel so bad for Marion. It's nice to see Emma's parents they seem very kind. I hope Emily is okay. I can't believe Emma almost died. But now Marion can finally tell Emma how he feels about her. Update soon.
7/25/2011 c1 6Bellaminion
wut 2 u meen not perfect! this is 1 of the best stories based around Emma that ive read so far! keep writing i cant wait 2 c wut happens in chapter 4 :D (femslash mabye?)
20 Page 1 2 Next »