for The Spirit Garden

7/19/2014 c2 MikiYuri
Aww mann... Are you gonna complete this story? Its sooo cute! I wanna know whats gonna happen next! XD PLEASE PLEASEEE UPDATE? Will be waiting! ;)
1/13/2014 c2 morganelove98
Super chapitre :) Vivement la suite ;)
7/25/2013 c2 2Millenium Snow
Lovin it Update soon!
3/1/2013 c2 20Blueberry323
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It's really good seriously. I know Ryoma is ooc but it's not the original plotline so he seems pretty in character had this been a real...whatever...story? I guess. But the innocent Ryoma is really adorable but he's still stubborn. He isn't too cocky but I'm pretty sure it's that combination of tennis and OYAJI that made him cocky, so yeah.

Please continue this please! I mean you let us have a glimpse of Ryoga (that was him right?) and a GOLDEN LOCKET. Surely that's a sign that THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY. PLEASSSSSEEEEE!? .
11/13/2012 c2 6Shizaki Kuro
Aaaaah i absolutly adore this fic!
Please update soon!
1/28/2012 c2 Enileve
i absolutly love your story. it's so cool and sweet! please update soon!^-^
1/15/2012 c2 1Reiu4h
awww so cute. i wonder who that other kid was...
12/6/2011 c2 43MintLeafeon
Awww how cute~ I hope there is more~ This is just too cute to pass up!
12/6/2011 c2 Trees of leaves
Oh hey, you updated! :D I remember reading this awhile ago and thinking that it was interesting...

Aw, poor Ryoma ;_; unexposed to technology... and the rest of the outside world.

Bwahaha, FUJI! XD

I like how you write, and how Ryo's so isolated :3
12/6/2011 c2 2Sakura Ichigo Morihiko
... Stephen is gonna KILL Fuji when he finds out.

and im assuming that the golden locket was Ryoma's mother's?
12/6/2011 c2 1TeNsHi No ToIkI
Damn this story is ending soon?:(:( love this story(though ryoma is a bit ooc) thanks for finally updating it!:)
12/6/2011 c2 9MARYLOVER
So sweet, I really want this to continue, short fic or not, it´s very sweet. And the mystery with that spirit appearing to Fuji.

Ryoma is so adorable here. Please continue soon. Bye
12/5/2011 c2 4bluewolf0694
Sugoi story! ^.^ Disappointed whn i finished reading it so fast! Cant wait 4 mre! So much suspense! Awesme!
9/5/2011 c1 Kokoro
Love love love loved this! (with the only xception being the whole whippingthe dog scene-_-poor thing) it's an interesting idea. I must say it kind of gives me a small Kuroshitsuji vibe here and there but awesome none the less. Ann has to be my fave female character so I'm glad u put her in there also I can totally see Fuji liking ghosts! Lol u must really understand his character!
9/2/2011 c1 2Sakura Ichigo Morihiko
Ghost boy... Well, if it's Ryoma that's the master, then it would hve to be little Ryoga. OR an ancestor of Ryoma's.

Or it could be Ryoga that's the master, but Ryoma is Ghost Boy instead. Which would explain as to why he likes being called 'Prince'.
27 Page 1 2 Next »