for To Boldly Go

2/7 c19 13Trafalgar's Pet
Man I hope you continue this story its amazing, it really is! It may have been a few years since you've last updated but there are still people reading this story, including me :) To Boldly Go is a great crossover of Star Wars and Star Trek and its obvious it has been lovingly written by a gifted author. I shall await your return and your next chapter. Happy writing~!
10/15/2019 c1 GMan
Please continue to update!
9/4/2019 c18 KomodoDragoon87
And I guess this story is dead again.
1/23/2019 c1 GMan
When can we see Count Dooku enter the story?
10/25/2018 c19 GMan
When can we see a battle start?
9/25/2018 c19 4Tony Branco
Please update this! I hope the crew somehow has to stay longer and thwarts Palpatines plans.
9/8/2018 c19 103ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
9/4/2018 c1 Rilme Caatl
11/26/2017 c19 Guest
There are always complications in a story with this sort of plot, complications which inevitably result in the protagonist and his/her party engaging in combat with the enemy. There is also the matter of the way home; the whole time that the way is open for them to return home they run the risk of the enemy's discovery of a way to their galaxy. The Clone Wars could in this case become an intergalactic conflict. I shudder to think about what a war between the Separatists and the collected forces of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants would entail.
9/4/2017 c1 Guest
I got bored with it that is never a good thing
7/22/2017 c19 KomodoDragoon87
Holy crap, I honestly thought you had either given up on the story or were dead. Good to see you're still around.
7/10/2017 c19 GMan
I love the new chapter. Keep adding more, it's getting really interesting. I'm anxious to know when a battle starts.
7/5/2017 c19 Crystal
Yes! Ok, when authors go so long without updating I usually give up on them ever finishing. But you have and I'm so happy! Can't wait for the epic team up to save the day and go home to the Milky Way!
7/2/2017 c19 Guest
Good chapter I really enjoyed it.
6/29/2017 c19 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
Well Spock is right, people do tend to get distracted/lose interest in things once a point of interest is hit in the conversation. I mean if you mention 'Star Wars' to me or in the room I am in you will get my attention.

Well hopefully they will be able to send the Enterprise back.
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »