for To Boldly Go

6/29/2017 c19 5Edgar H. Sutter
Finally updated, feels like I've been waiting forever for this. Can't wait to see how all this turns out!
6/29/2017 c19 1eecobeo
Yahoo new chapter nice little b one hope to see more soon
4/24/2017 c18 uber-puppies
I do hope you'll update this someday. This is a good story ! It'd be ashamed if it was abandoned
4/4/2017 c18 Fnuggi
it's a real shame that it's been so long since you last updated this, because it's a really good story
2/16/2017 c18 Guest
So are we gonna see anything anytime soon? This story's been laying belly-up for over a year-and-a-half.
2/13/2017 c18 2adptt12
A well written story about two of the best space universes!
12/12/2016 c18 13Trafalgar's Pet
Wow I can't wait for the next beautiful installment! This has been a brilliant crossover for the two Star series! And, I love how Obi-Wan, Anakin, Kirk, Spock and Bones r getting along just nicely, perfectly even! Can't wait to see how Grievous is gonna introduce his ugly mug to our favorite Starfleet crew. I kinda wanna see R2-D2 get introduced into this, it would b interesting to see the reactions from the Enterprise's crew. Oh! I have to say my favourite part yet was Obi-Wan's first ride through the transporter was Hularius! I couldn't move on and was only able to reread that Beautiful part for about five minutes straight! I'm gonna recommend this fantastic crossover to a friend of mine.
Anyways, PLEASE update soooon!
9/28/2016 c18 Guest
This is amazing work! It keeps all the characters in their exact personalities! I also love the little references you throw in to the mix about both star wars and star trek. You must write quicker though, I am dyeing to know what happens!
8/29/2016 c2 4ObitineWinterWidowShipper
I think Spock's eyes are brown.
8/15/2016 c18 a reader
Please please please update!
We need to know what happens next
1/11/2016 c18 14MusingAIR
Update update update!
11/9/2015 c13 JimKirk1
Is there going to be a space combat scene?
8/5/2015 c18 1eecobeo
the story is really getting good please continue it I want to know more
7/19/2015 c18 Fnuggi
I really like the interaction between Anakin and Bones. It's understandable, and also realistic to me, that Anakin would like having someone around who wears their feelings on their sleeve.

A thing I'd love to see in this story, is Jim and Anakin having a conversation about how they're both really important to their respective organizations, with Jim being the son of George Kirk and Anakin being the chosen one, but it's of course just a suggestion.
7/12/2015 c18 85Book girl fan
It does seem hard to understand about the Jedi when it's put like that, but it's such a part of their culture, I don't think anyone else would object.
154 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »