for To Boldly Go

7/9/2015 c1 GMan
I'd like to see if they come across General Grievous and Count Dooku at some point.
7/9/2015 c18 GMan
I love the new chapter. Please keep continue to type. I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/7/2015 c18 93Rahar Moonfire
Ok, the Georgia sweet tea made my day. I'm from Georgia and my blood thpe is sweet tea. It's nectar from heaven.

I ama bit curious about the Star Wars 'verse timing of this. Anakin mentioned his mother dying but Anakin's still the good guy. Is this an AU where Anakin didn't go crazy and become a Sith or what? Sorry, I never watched the animated Star Wars series so I'm a bit lost on a couple things. I'm aware of General Grievous and hate him but otherwise don't know much about him and his connection to Obi-Wan. Could you explain real quick?

Take your time updating. It's a fun and interesting read. I look forward to more. _
7/7/2015 c18 106ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
7/7/2015 c18 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
I think that McCoy and Anakin could be friends of some kind.
6/29/2015 c17 5Edgar H. Sutter
This story has moved me so much! Never would I have believed that Star Wars and Star Trek could be combined so flawlessly, but you certainly pulled it off greatly! Any chance we'll be seeing the end to it soon? I hope you do make it! I have so any questions that need answers! Will the crew of the enterprise meet the dreaded general grievous, and his Sith Lord master Count Dooku? Will they win against them on this planet? Can the crew find their way home, and what does this weapon do anyway? Before they do, will they meet any of the other Jedi, including Anakin's padawan Ahsoka Tano? A meeting of the minds between Yoda and Spock would be beyond funny and cool! Will this child live? Will they get to meet Padmé Amidala, and the rest of the galactic Senate? If they get back, will the Federation try to extend its reach to this galaxy, and support the Clone Wars, say, through a wormhole that could be created? Will The war follow them back to their own Galaxy, and who will take sides with whom if it does? I imagine this might be an opportunity for the Klingons, who might want to overthrow the federation and expand their empire outward, and with the Confederacy of Independent Systems helping them, they just might be able to do that. I doubt Romulus will remain idle in this either, and then there's the Cardassians, and the Borg, who might just wake up sooner now that all this has happened, I bet they'd love both the battle droids and maybe even the Sith, such potential for their collective if they came into it. And let's hope the greedy Nemoidians, banking clan, corporate alliance, techno Union, and commerce guild don't meet up with the equally greedy Ferengi, I can't imagine that ending well... And then there's the whole Vulcan ideals of pure logic, wonder how well their philosophies and philosophers might get along with those of the Jedi? Might be an interesting exhange of ideals, and dialogue! So much awesomeness! Two galaxies of possibilities, I hope to god you update sometime soon!
6/7/2015 c17 Bookwyrm52
Just found this story and Wow! You've done the first straight forward, believable crossover between Star Wars and Star Trek that I've read. Setting it in the reboot Trek verse works really well, and you've managed to keep your cast in character. Excellent character voices, especially Bones and Obi-Wan! Hope this is one you get around to finishing, but if not it's still sparked my imagination and given me a fun read.
5/26/2015 c17 Tolandiel94
Please continue this fanfiction!
2/25/2015 c17 GMan
I can't wait to see what happens next. This is such a cool story.
2/13/2015 c17 20Elenothar
This is such a good idea! It never occurred to me that there are so many similarities between Bones/Jim and Obi-Wan/Anakin and Uhura/Padme, but it all does fit really well.

I hope you haven't abandoned this story, I'm enjoying it a lot :)
1/24/2015 c17 DefenestratedCountess
Love this story!
12/24/2014 c3 27Archer83
Love your dialogue, especially the banter between Kenobi and Skywalker lol.
12/24/2014 c2 Archer83
Hmm, arrived during the Clone Wars, I sense they have... Well certainly opens up a lot of various possibilities...
12/24/2014 c1 Archer83
Great start! Simple, effective and you cut straight to the action in just one chapter. I wonder what the prime directive would have to say about being dumped into a war of rebellion against an evil galactic empire in a galaxy far far away... Oh right, it's Captain James T. Kirk! (Gleefully tosses the SFC Rules and Regs data pad out the nearest airlock.)
12/15/2014 c17 GMan
I like the new chapter. Please keep typing more.
154 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »