for To Boldly Go

12/11/2014 c12 Fnuggi
I'm so glad to see that you updated this again! I have been looking for it for such a long time, and didn't find until I got an e-mail saying it had been updated.

I'm glad I found it again - it's just as good as I remember.

please update soon!
12/3/2014 c17 5quoththeraven5
I am so happy you updated this! I cannot wait to see what happens next! I loved Anakin's POV of Spock and now I really want Spock to meet Yoda, that would be beautiful! :)
12/1/2014 c17 1MasterXMaster
Thanks for the update, it is a bit short, but I'm not complaining. Interesting the idea of the mental link, used to show Uhura's great compassion. She's an interesting character, often underused.
11/28/2014 c17 1Cyrannus
Oooooh... brilliant have Uhura volunteer ffor the bonding with the Mirialan child... does this mean that she'll have to stay with Uhura indefinitely? (i.e., go back to Federation space)
11/28/2014 c17 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
I've taken prolonged hiatuses from a few of my fics due to writer's block, my Beta is busy and getting my emotions under control,

Spock is right to worry since this is an alien bond and Uhura is a valuable member of the crew.
10/8/2014 c16 pierce
Great story keep it going.I'm hooked
6/19/2014 c1 6LoneWolf1968
One small observation. At the time Kirk was Captain, they did not have combadges. They used the old flip style communicators and wall intercoms. Otherwise a good story over all.
6/14/2014 c8 93Rahar Moonfire
I must say this is fantastic even going back to read through again for a second time. However, there are a couple typos you might want to go back and fix. One of which is mixing "warily" with "wearily."

Wary means to be suspicious, hesitant, unsure, and distrustful. As in "I am wary of you."
Wear means cover oneself in. As in "I wear clothes."

It appears to be a common mistake but I just thought I'd give you an FYI. I hope you finish this fic one day maybe.
5/18/2014 c16 144Marcus S. Lazarus
VERY interesting bit of work, to say the least.
Crossovers between these two series can be fascinating if handled well, but I rarely seem to find a story that really puts some effort into it (And one of the longest was deleted a while back anyway), so your story wins points for the exceptional thought you put into it in the first place and goes on from there.
With the circumstances that led to the ‘Enterprise’ arriving in the Star Wars galaxy clearly established while leaving enough ‘wriggle-room’ for various explanations to account for HOW they came to be there, you go on to create a fascinating look at the character dynamics that unfold as a result, as the ‘Enterprise’ is forced to take complicated action to try and get home while trying to avoid taking sides until circumstances demand otherwise.
Their reaction to the nature of the Republic soldiers is certainly effective- even remembering when this timeline diverged from the ‘prime’ reality, that still leaves them with such historical issues as the Eugenics Wars or that mess involving Phlox cloning Trip to provide organ donations- and it’s interesting to see how Anakin and Kirk in particular bond when the initial misconceptions are cleared up.
The only problem I have so far is that nobody on the “Enterprise” has brought up the Prime Directive in depth (Kirk’s brief reference last chapter seemed a bit more of a token defence); I could understand Spock ignoring the issue when they had a chance to recalibrate the weapon to send them home without making contact with too many people, and saving Kenobi made sense as a means of maintaining the balance, but taking an active role in the war on the side of the Republic just seems to be taking things a BIT too far, even if they’re doing it to help their new friends (If Picard would refuse to participate in the Klingon Civil War to help Worf, I just can’t see Spock in particular tolerating this kind of Prime Directive violation for long).
Fascinating storyline, don’t get me wrong, but you just need to consider having Kirk show SOME concern about how he’ll justify this to Starfleet (He exposed ‘Enterprise’ during ‘Into Darkness’ because he was committing one action to save his friend, but this is a far more long-term investment in a crisis that shouldn’t really involve them).
4/17/2014 c16 20GalacticTrooper954
I like the story so far. There's little to no error within the story and I look forward to much more.
3/24/2014 c13 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
They do have a form of teleportation(sp?) in Star Wars or had planned on. Luke mentions it to C-3PO in ANH when 3PO asks if he could be of help to a frustrated Luke in the garage. Luke comments no unless he can either alter time to speed up the harvest or teleport him (Luke) of Tatooine. Of course this is the only mention in the movies, that I know of, about teleportation. They might have done away with it a long time ago since they have very thick hullls on their ships
11/9/2013 c3 FearNo more
Naww, judging by the previous description of the giant ship that 'dwarfed the Enterprise', I was sure of it being the ruined Death Star and I managed to get my hopes up about the rebels meeting the Enterprise- but then the generals started talking... Don't get me wrong, I still like the idea :-)
10/12/2013 c16 5DarkEnigma322
I love this story! A very well done crossover! Update soon, please! I can't wait to read more and see what happens!
9/27/2013 c16 GMan
I'd like to see when they encounter General Grievous and Count Dooku!
9/21/2013 c16 4Ethan76
Awesome, totally loved it... I find myself getting the feeling that scottie's personality fits for the next generation character, and Bones, and Kirk fit for the new AU timeline of movies... Spock is like an in between. I really really prefer it that way, and gives it a much more original feel.

Loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
154 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »