for A Nasty Shock

7/15/2016 c1 6Biancachu
This is now my headcanon for Seamus! The little glimpses into their life were great! Seamus and Dean were three-dimensional, and I did find myself shipping them!
6/10/2016 c1 Brenden
Goodwork
4/16/2016 c1 48AmberMX
This is touching. And I can't see the slightest bit of (pre)slash in here, unless I *want* to see it (and since I've just spent *hours* reading Dean/Seamus… yeah, I want to see it).

But you're right about the annoying ending… no romance in this… nah, the label didn't say romance, so what was I expecting?

— Hashtag
1/12/2016 c1 Noradin
Great work!
8/12/2015 c1 9Queen of Sneaks
I really like your take on Seamus's back story and I especially love your characterization of him! It's a nice change from the really common "loud/funny/hotheaded" one dimensional interpretation of him. This was really great and enjoyable!
2/5/2015 c1 MissO9716
It fits so well into the characters. You got it just right with a pretty sensitive issue. The last paragraph broke me so that's great :)
5/15/2014 c1 The Farmer
This is a lovely story. I always felt that Seamus was underappreciated, and if I ever write a fanfic about him I will be sure to use some of this as a background to build on. It ties in so nicely with the books too. I really do like it. The one thing that I was a little dissapointed about was not being able to see Dean's reaction. Still, I think you ended it at a pretty good place.
Good Job!
3/26/2014 c1 Guest
this was beautiful, enough said
11/11/2013 c1 5just1cause2im3amazing
Where's the sequel?
This was so good!
8/30/2013 c1 rebecca
Wow. Brilliantly well written!
8/18/2013 c1 1rictusEMpra.J
WHERE IS THE SEQUEL? THIS WAS AWESOME! THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEQUEL!
5/3/2013 c1 3CryptoSquirrel
WOW this is beautifully written. I love the strength of the story you've built up around Seamus (and Dean!) and they were both such solid characters. I also loved your little snarks at how Harry was 'probably doing something heroic' or whatever. Dean and Seamus are like that perfect little window into how 'normal' Hogwarts students probably see the way things go down there.

Thanks for sharing!
1/1/2013 c1 23Little-miss-laughs-alot
This is really good, made me totally rethink Seamus! You said something about a sequel? *hopeful face*
9/8/2012 c1 7Rebakah
Very interesting, thought provoking piece on the effects of abuse. An enjoyable read.
5/9/2012 c1 4TripOverFlatSurfaces
My god. A nasty shock, eh? I remember that part. He never said if his dad ever got over that "nasty shock"... Amazing what can be pulled out of those little things.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »